2009 - TakeBackUtah.org

Grim

I'd like to add that if I did not show up for this event without having a very good reason I would feel guilty going out on a run on our public lands. Guys this is extremely important that we show our politicians we care.

well said , we will be there right after breakfast

XJEEPER

Staging location clarification request........

From the TBU website:
Parade staging at 200 E 500 S. Rally will be at the Utah Capitol Building, Main south steps.

Banner above shows staging at 600 S 200 E

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Staging location clarification request........

From the TBU website:
Parade staging at 200 E 500 S. Rally will be at the Utah Capitol Building, Main south steps.

Banner above shows staging at 600 S 200 E

Fixing it... I took the information directly from the PDF on the TBU site.

bobmed

- - - -
On the staging 5th south is one way westbound and 6th south is one way eastbound.
So going east to 2nd east would be on 6th south.
Going west to 2nd east would be on 5th south. :D

4:30 AM I'll be on my way:)

Last edited:

Meat_

Banned
I'm in a very long 3 wide line of rigs of all kinds from jeeps to atvs to 2 wheelers to my dually and horse trailer to semis to tankers...

I've been told a cattle semi and a coal semi are comeing as well.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
This is huge.. I'm in the middle of the intersection of 5th south and 4th east... 3 lanes wide of UTV's,atv's, horses, richblaze is in front of me to my right, xterra club with the Baja xterra race truck, dirtbikes, harleys, a group of sheriffs in the parade...

BIG

Thursty

This is huge.. I'm in the middle of the intersection of 5th south and 4th east... 3 lanes wide of UTV's,atv's, horses, richblaze is in front of me to my right, xterra club with the Baja xterra race truck, dirtbikes, harleys, a group of sheriffs in the parade...

BIG

Awesome! Wish I could be there. :-\

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Sitting listening to sarge talk this is pretty big. Just talked to Ben Hanks, Rich. There are enough people here it is hard to see what rmers are here.