2012 "DOZERCON" Unlimited Build

JoeT

Installed a Airaid CAI a few weeks ago. I've been running it for some now with a Pre-Filter installed and access plate off for a while. At some point I will remove the Pre-Filter and install the access plate to see what kind of difference there is.

JoeT

Mounted my flashlight/axle/ Halguard 2.5lb fire extinguisher last weekend to my Vector Offroad MP Table. I used some Quick Fist mounts for the axle and flashlight.

I also got my Rigid D2's installed using their new bumper adapters that allow you to mount D2 were ever a stock bumper light will fit.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Looking good!

Speaking from Offroad fire rescue experience, that 2.5lb bottle won't amount to much in the event of a car fire - large or small. I'd recommend a larger bottle in addition to that 2.5lber. It's gotta be accessible FAST.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I spent some time checking out this rig in person the other day and it is awesome! I will do many of the same things on my own rig.

JoeT

I'm not a big fan of where the EVAP is located. With the Dominion OffRoad EVAP relocation I was able to move it to a safer location.

webyepn

gone yeepn
I saw you driving up 800 north in Orem the other day. I love how your jeep looks! You have done an amazing job with it.