2012 "DOZERCON" Unlimited Build

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I was always under the impression that those style bolts/washers aid in preventive rock-rash that would/could otherwise distort a regular bolt-head.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I was always under the impression that those style bolts/washers aid in preventive rock-rash that would/could otherwise distort a regular bolt-head.

The only rocks those will be protecting bolt heads from are the ones stuck in the toe of your Shape-Ups.. I understand their general function, they just don't do any good where they are mounted, that's all.

Last edited:

Max Power

Bryce
Do I spot ram assist or is that a steering stabilizer? I love watching a quality build like yours. While I am a Toyota guy at heart I enjoy a Jeep build just as much. The removeable fenders definatly give it a hard core appearance.

JoeT

So where's the black stripe (I thought it looked good in the artist rendering?)

Still waiting for Marketing to create it.

Do I spot ram assist or is that a steering stabilizer? I love watching a quality build like yours. While I am a Toyota guy at heart I enjoy a Jeep build just as much. The removeable fenders definatly give it a hard core appearance.

Fox stabilizer. Thank you! I really do love the Trailmods removable fenders.

OK I know this is weak sauce for a flex pic but it's all I got for right now. I will try to get some this weekend.

Last edited:

JoeT

Just got my ASFIR4x4 aluminum gas tank, t-case and engine skid plates installed last weekend under my 2012. Very very easy install, I only needed to make one small cut on 2 plates to clear my long arm brackets and a small one on the engine skid for the exhaust on the passenger side.

Gas tank skid
or snowboard?

t-case skid

engine/trans skid

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
So, using your skid-to-Joe pic for comparison, this thing looks to be almost 5 feet long... WOW! How thick is the aluminum? Looks spendy (at least for people who buy it :p)