2016 Rhino Rally

djgardner

So I heard a rumor that this might be the last Rhino Rally?

If so, that's a shame...it's got a long history, and is a great race. Anyone else hear anything like that? (Paul, you are way involved?)

rholbrook

If so, that's a shame...it's got a long history, and is a great race. Anyone else hear anything like that? (Paul, you are way involved?)

This rumor goes out every year but actually, The Wizards have a document giving them the rights to have the Rhino Rally for another 9 years.

djgardner

This rumor goes out every year but actually, The Wizards have a document giving them the rights to have the Rhino Rally for another 9 years.

I heard it was something about some conflicts in the club or something like that (some major differences in opinion on how things should be done, and certain people were saying if its not my way, we aren't doing it at all...or something like that). I have no idea...that could all be hogwash for all I know. Hopefully everything is still peachy and we can race down there for AT LEAST another 9 years.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose

I just talked to a club member and the rumor is false. This may stem from the possibility that the club may not do the fall race on the schedule.