2016 Rhino Rally

Cascadia

Undecided
You're not kidding Paul. I started Rhino Rally on my '13 300. Finished the race. Now this weekend I'm heading home with my new bike. No joke, I went in to just look around rmatv and I asked if they sold their 300 xc. He said ya it's in the back. He said do you want to see it. I said sure. Took me back and it said sold to Tyson Andrews. He said my wife called in yesterday and bought it. Happy 10 year anniversary. What an amazing wife I have.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    869.3 KB · Views: 16

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
You're not kidding Paul. I started Rhino Rally on my '13 300. Finished the race. Now this weekend I'm heading home with my new bike. No joke, I went in to just look around rmatv and I asked if they sold their 300 xc. He said ya it's in the back. He said do you want to see it. I said sure. Took me back and it said sold to Tyson Andrews. He said my wife called in yesterday and bought it. Happy 10 year anniversary. What an amazing wife I have.
I

I was not going to bring this up, but since Tyson has, we have started a new division of NITB Racing. My division is called Not In The Budget. Tyson is in charge of the other division and it is called New In The Box.:D

You may as well throw your '13 suspension on the '16.

Cascadia

Undecided
I

I was not going to bring this up, but since Tyson has, we have started a new division of NITB Racing. My division is called Not In The Budget. Tyson is in charge of the other division and it is called New In The Box.:D

You may as well throw your '13 suspension on the '16.
I'm highly considering throwing my '13 suspension on the new bike. It's already perfect for me.

Also, it's great to finally be a part of an elite NITB racing team. It's something I've been working for for a long time. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Tyson. That is a good wife. You didn't tell her and spoil her surprise did you?
Nope. She did this all on her own. Complete surprise.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Also, it's great to finally be a part of an elite NITB racing team. It's something I've been working for for a long time now[/QUOTE]

I have fork guard stickers for you. They were supposed to go on my 350 but they will look better on your new bike.

Tonkaman

DAAAANG TYSON! She's hot you in checkmate now, anything she asked for in the next 5 years is hers

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Here is my rear view camera that Tyson found.. just because I know you all wanted to watch it :) about 7 minutes long before it falls off, then 1.5 hours of a weed.

[video=youtube;U8OjRz8Q0m0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8OjRz8Q0m0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
That's a great view Brian, loved watching the other riders behind you. It was pretty neat to see guys bailing off into the washes and seeing how many almost pile it up! Glad you got your GoPro back, nice work Tyson!

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
How can I find this lady? She was just after a small stretch of road riding, and just before the black rock hill climb. She had a big fancy white/grey camera. I would like to buy the picture form her.
camera lady.PNG

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
She was taking pictures just before the road crossing that I was shooting video of the first few experts. I have not seen any pictures posted up anywhere on Facebook, so I don't think she was part of the regular race crowd. She may have been with the group that was camped close by there.

rholbrook

My left hand got pretty blistered up in the rhino rally to the point where it was bleeding. I have gone back to my normal 50% waffle grips and plan on wearing my favorite older pair of gloves that have a hole in one of the fingers but they work for me. I have since decided that the pillow grips are not for me.

My question is this, my hand is not fully healed but I want to race the Cow Dung. Is there something I can do to protect my left hand during the race so it doesnt get torn up any more? Three of the blisters go pretty big and then are still tender. I know I should man up but at my age, I have manned up enough over the years.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
26-09.jpg