2021 Ford Bronco

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Has Ford actually delivered any to customers? I've seen all the hype, but never seen one on a trail that isn't owned by Ford.

Yes, some have been delivered. I don't know the quantity though, but it's low.

Some of the first deliveries are going up for resale. Here's a first edition that you can buy, for the sphincter clenching price of only 150k.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Yes, some have been delivered. I don't know the quantity though, but it's low.

Some of the first deliveries are going up for resale. Here's a first edition that you can buy, for the sphincter clenching price of only 150k.

I think I like your version betterer

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
Has Ford actually delivered any to customers? I've seen all the hype, but never seen one on a trail that isn't owned by Ford.
Very low quantities trickling out, still haven't hit all the people who reserved within the first few hours of product launch. Plenty of supply chain (hard top) hang ups, which means later reservation holders with available component configurations are getting theirs earlier.

My reservation was within 7 hours of launch and I still don't have a build date (I have the hard top, 2.7 EB, and sasquatch, which all push me back in the line). Good reviews online from those who have received theirs though, so that helps keep the faith alive.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
My build date is the week of Aug 8th. I haven't gotten any emails saying it has been pushed out yet. I signed up with in quickly after the launch. Probably within an hour. I didnt actually order mine until 2 months ago though. I held off trying to decide if I wanted it or not. I still don't know if I want it.

I'll take it from you if you don't want it ;)