3rd Annual St. George Winter Riding Trip

Cascadia

Undecided
Time to start planning for this winters RME weekend ride. With everything going on in my life and races I have to schedule around the dates we have available to go is January 21-24. There are beds for 6 people but more are welcome and we could do an air mattress or whatever.

Only difference of this year and the past years is my in laws will no longer cover the costs. They had a few people this last year the wrecked the place and left utilities on and things that put a bad taste in their mouth. It would be $325 for those 4 days. Divided by a minimum of 6 guys it's still a pretty cheap weekend in my opinion. Hopefully this doesn't turn people off cause I think the weekends we've had have been awesome. Let me know if there's any interest and I will get it on the schedule.

Sorry if if this is a bad weekend. The next weekend is the Mesquite race. The weekend before is a race down there my wife wants to do. The week before that is the Parker 250 that I plan on racing. So hopefully the dates work for people.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Im having surgery on my thumb dec 14 and will be in a cast 8 weeks so im out

Greg you are more than welcome to my bike for the trip if you would like. Im sure someone would haul it down

rholbrook

Harrison and I are in when ever you plan it. I have a place we can stay at too. It would be air mattresses but we have plenty of those and a warm shower and shop to work on bikes if needed. I would be happy to drag Chestons bike down for you Greg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
... Greg you are more than welcome to my bike for the trip if you would like. Im sure someone would haul it down

... I would be happy to drag Chestons bike down for you Greg

I appreciate the offer guys, but I'd better pass. I hurt myself riding a couple times this year and it's really effected my life/riding/work. I'm better off staying off a bike for awhile. :(

ricsrx

I appreciate the offer guys, but I'd better pass. I hurt myself riding a couple times this year and it's really effected my life/riding/work. I'm better off staying off a bike for awhile. :(

getting old sucks

Tonkaman

I'd love to make it this year! That's totally dependent on me having the new bike and also getting away from work. Put me down as 75% sure

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I'd love to make it this year! That's totally dependent on me having the new bike and also getting away from work. Put me down as 75% sure

Oh, I see how it is.. you already had commitments with me that weekend.. that's ok.. We don't have to be friends..