3rd Annual St. George Winter Riding Trip

Cascadia

Undecided
So far it is just sounding like me, Von, and Derek. If that's the case this trip won't happen. We need more guys to make it worth the while. So hopefully some more guys want to go.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I am a strong possible maybe.
I am on snow removal call.. So I won't know if the weather will let me until just a couple days before.
Not that I am important or 'worth while' either.

Tonkaman

I am a strong possible maybe.
I am on snow removal call.. So I won't know if the weather will let me until just a couple days before.
Not that I am important or 'worth while' either.

I have a feeling you may be sick that day, better just call in...

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Im for sure in, already have hotel reservations and Luke and Devan are about 80% in. possibly my brother Travis too.

James, this is off topic a bit, but did you read about the Showa SFF conversion kit to return it to a normal CC spring fork? Comes with everything but springs for $500. Saw it in the latest Motocross magazine.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
James, this is off topic a bit, but did you read about the Showa SFF conversion kit to return it to a normal CC spring fork? Comes with everything but springs for $500. Saw it in the latest Motocross magazine.

The one I have been looking at is offered by MXtech is a conversion that includes a spring for $750 for just parts but it was suppose to hit market Dec 1st, they are taking pre-orders and I was wanting to see some out there and get some feedback before I invest to coin. that kit only changes the air side to a spring side leaving it seperate function, which is fine with me as long as it works. there is now a phone app from showa which gives you a way to benchmark your air adjustments which has helped me greatly, but im afraid that the "stiction" from the required air seals is what is still creating non-consistancy. Ill have to check out motocross mags article and see if its the same thing, Paul tagged me to Division Mx suspensions link, and I might have to turn Jess loose on my bike.
thanks for the mention.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
The one I have been looking at is offered by MXtech is a conversion that includes a spring for $750 for just parts but it was suppose to hit market Dec 1st, they are taking pre-orders and I was wanting to see some out there and get some feedback before I invest to coin. that kit only changes the air side to a spring side leaving it seperate function, which is fine with me as long as it works. there is now a phone app from showa which gives you a way to benchmark your air adjustments which has helped me greatly, but im afraid that the "stiction" from the required air seals is what is still creating non-consistancy. Ill have to check out motocross mags article and see if its the same thing, Paul tagged me to Division Mx suspensions link, and I might have to turn Jess loose on my bike.
thanks for the mention.

I looked again, and this new kit is offered by Race Tech. However, it looks and sounds just like the MXtech product. Only the leg with the air chamber gets a spring.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I don't want to high-jack, but not sure I should start a new thread..

I am am looking at maps of the area. Last year we road around sand mountain rec area. A little ways south/east of that is the Washington dinosaur tracks. I can see trails throughout there. Is that a good spot to ride? Where are other must do trails?