84' Toyota buggy build

sabatoa1

I finished my hybrid spring pack on the front half, stock rears half ?. I think I looks good and has a little more than 5 inches of up travel. I think it will settle a little bit after I wheel it.

20140503_203358_zps250pkb4m.jpg

sabatoa1

I painted my hood finished my power steering, and set some new seats in the buggy. I need to make new seat mounts and finish my floor so I can remount my propane to get it moving again. This build has slowed down big time, hopefully now that baseball is almost over I can get it done.

20140528_203801_zpseyb00xqi.jpg

20140528_203650_zpsx1d6zszw.jpg

Last edited:

blznnp

The light is awesome. I plan on putting some on my blazer, saw some on a jk a month ago and seeing how much light it gave him made me want it more

sabatoa1

I ran HTT with some friends this weekend and had a blast. I am happy with how the buggy is performing but this winter it is definately getting linked in the rear. I am looking for some lower rate 2.5" coilover springs for 14" FOA. I need to buy some more joints and finish making my brackets, but now that I have bought the coil overs that is a huge step in the right direction.
[video=youtube;8aTI8h7W4cw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aTI8h7W4cw[/video]

Last edited:

Rock Taco

The springs aren't that expensive and I know Alljeep is an FOA dealer. If you need some pricing I know someone that can get you some. :D