84' Toyota buggy build

sabatoa1

4 link coming soon

I was able to pick up the rest of my stuff for the 4 link, except for coil over springs. I have some that I am going to borrow to get my rates set up. Now all I need to do is get off my butt and get it done.

sabatoa1

Finally started the 4link

FB_IMG_1431411020802_zpsry7jgntk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

sabatoa1

Done tested and broken

I finished up the rear and tested it memorial day. It did fairly good until I tried the nest. I busted the rear driveline when it flopped and hit the frame broke the rear output shaft in my t-case. I need to a just my link's to get my pinion right and change out all my lock washers for locking nuts.

Rock Taco

What is supporting the rear end in this pic? Looks like it's floating . How is your dash and floor mounted? Do you still have the factory body mounts on?

Looks like the tires. Not much weight in the rear. If I remember right he has the factory floor and firewall.

sabatoa1

Yes the tire's are holding it up. I have the stock 4runner floor and firewall. I cut the body off all the way to the inner body line that separates the floor from side panels. It left the stock body mounts alone so I just left them. I welded brackets to my dash and chassis for supporting dash and firewall. I welded my floor sides to my rock sliders and built cross member to support rear floor.