Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Headed for Hole in the rock trail.
IMAG0291.jpg

Had a great time with great people
DSCN0149.jpg

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Ended up needing a needing new gears setup and re-installed in 2 days.
Ilean, Carl was awesome and agreed to set up my gears. I dropped them off in the morning, and picked them up in the afternoon.

Carl is way awesome. The world needs more Carls.

Nice Runner.

Yota

Looks like hole in the rock was a blast. I may be biased because my 85 is red w/ white top, but this 4runner is awesome. One of my favorite builds on RME.

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Looks like hole in the rock was a blast. I may be biased because my 85 is red w/ white top, but this 4runner is awesome. One of my favorite builds on RME.

Thanks man, I love this 4runner I am missing right now. I am living out in Washington D.C. this summer, with my 4runner still in Ogden :(.

airmanwilliams

Brandon this thread is the WORST! NOW I REALLY WANT A 4RUNNER. I spent a few hours lastnight and an hour this mornign already researching ways to boost mpg on a 22re, seafoaming a motor, camping in a 4runner, and more. Now I have to find some way to sell my sidekick. The 4runner wont get much better than my sidekick but there are more aftermarket parts for the 4runner and at MUCH cheaper prices. Its killing me to sell my sidekick with all the entertainment stuff I just put in and the 4 doors which makes taking my son around easier but I think addiction mode just set in for the toyota pickup and I will be getting one as soon as the kick is gone.

saltcitytattoo

i did not see if you have the disk brake swap for the rear if interested i make some brackets that bolt up with ford Taurus calipers so you can keep your parking break. good looking runner by the way. mine is in the middle of a 7mge swap i almost have the motor rebuilt.