A Plea For HELP! To Anyone Within A Reasonable Distance Of American Fork Canyon

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
This is going to be great getting to meet so many people, sucks that it takes something like this to get a group like this together but awesome at the same time.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I will have 3 empty seats if someone wants to drive to tibblefork and catch a ride with me the rest of the way.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
This is going to be great getting to meet so many people, sucks that it takes something like this to get a group like this together but awesome at the same time.

maybe we need to get lost or stuck more often and call it a meet and greet.... or just plan a meet and greet and call it a stuck.....

kellerexpress

Wow just saw this thread. Good luck everyone and be safe, hopefully the rain won't make things worse. Anxious to see how this turns out, wish I could make it.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Don't take any unnecessary risks, guys! I'm sure this recovery will be methodical & safe... bring everyone home in the same condition as they came.

rholbrook

This should all be staged once a month so we can tell the wives we need to help a fellow 4x4'er out and can get out of out "honey do's"

Last edited: