Another cheap XJ project

SiRed91

HUGE difference in capability now....

2vb9z51.jpg

2eex07m.jpg

jai610.jpg

Greanbeans

Did you build your own sliders? They look good too, I'm needing something to protect my rockers on my jeep before I totally destroy them

thenag

Did you build your own sliders? They look good too, I'm needing something to protect my rockers on my jeep before I totally destroy them

(sorry for the thread-jack)
I am a big fan of RidgidCo's sliders, he works out of a his garage in West Valley, call him, if you email him he will just call you anyway. Leave a message if he doesn't answer. www.rigidco.com/

The other thing to look into is Notch Customs is working on a rocker skin fox xj's, they are still developing it but they are cool you can send them an email to see how close they are to selling them.

(of course neither of these options are particularly cheap, all though I think RigidCo is fairly priced.)

Nathan
http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?83436-Nathan-and-Tanja-s-99-XJ-Build-up/page1

SiRed91

replaced the house brand blown out shocks with some pro comp es9000 and it likes them a LOT better. Now I need some front springs worth a spit and some new leafs. Gonna order new BDS springs and packs......then re-Gear