Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Best of both worlds... 27.5.

Or they could be the worst of both :confused:

I still think 29ers are trendy :D

skiboarder

SkiBoarder
I still think 29ers are trendy :D[/QUOTE]

Agreed. As an old bike rep I have seen many things come and go some were supposed to be the next big
They are just beffy 700c rims laced to mtn bike hubs.
That trip looks fun.

Sw0rks

I love mtn biking! I ride a rockymountain estx90. 4.5" back. 5" front. I usually ride around the Utah valley if anyone is up for a ride call or text me. 8013807152

sixstringsteve

I think 27.5 is the bike industry's way to convince everyone to buy all new parts. I'm loving my 26er (then again, my dj is a 24" and I love that even more)

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
I'm going to be riding my 2001 Giant NRS XTC 2 again this year cuz it brings the stoke year in, year out. Picked up a used 2007 Specialized FSR XC for Jenn (my wife) last night. Can't wait to ride Mueller canyon over and over this summer. We plan on doing a couple Slick Rock trips as well.

YOUKNOW

Nice weather and a few deer on the trail last night. Not a muddy spot on the whole trail.

null_zps924694fa.jpg

sixstringsteve

I'm going to be riding the Draper pocket park (pump track, obstacle course, and jumps) this evening around 5:30. Anyone is welcome to join. If you want to learn to pump or jump, it's a great learning spot. If you've never ridden a pump track before, you'll be amazed at how much better it makes you. It will especially help your speed/control on trails like Rush. And it's just plain fun and a good workout. I can't handle more than a full minute on a pump track without a break.

You can ride this park on your Mountain Bike, BMX bike, dirt jumper, whatever. I've seen full on XC race rigs down there goofing off. It's free and open to the public. Wear a helmet and let's have some fun! I need someone to push me to try the jumps on the expert line. I'll be riding my 24" DJ.

Directions to the park:

http://ut-drapercity.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/628

IMAG0119.jpg

Here's a little video for inspiration. They have a beginner, intermediate, and advanced line.

[video=youtube;_6hjAWqTMzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6hjAWqTMzc[/video]

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

I haven't been there yet this year. For all I know it could be destroyed. Or maybe they've taken good care of it. Tough to tell.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I'm going to ride corner canyon sometime tomorrow morning probably around 10. Going to try starting at the equestrian center. Not sure what route to take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk