Are you ready for Supercrawl?

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by creighton

I think you started it with this. Spenc and I were messing with the secret weapon...Sprinkel...Pixi Dust...Barbie Rig.. thing. And they you started in with this stuff.

Ok, ok so maybe I did, but you don't have to be such a cry baby. I hope your ready!:D

creighton

They want me to do what!?
OK Side Line Andy we will see you at the Supercrawl. I hear you are coaching or teaching the team. Maybe it is true THOSE THAT CAN, DO---THOSE THAT CAN"T, TEACH. (now that is some trash talking) :D

S

sukaB

Hehehehehee:D

Damn

Hey Andy I'm having some custom built tires made just for me...
wait till you see......
I won't be there till Thursday now though..Waiting

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
OK Side Line Andy we will see you at the Supercrawl. I hear you are coaching or teaching the team. Maybe it is true THOSE THAT CAN, DO---THOSE THAT CAN"T, TEACH. (now that is some trash talking) :D

those that can....do.

those that can't do....switch down to lower classes cuz they can't hack it!!:rofl: :rofl:

creighton

those that can....do.

those that can't do....switch down to lower classes cuz they can't hack it!!

I should have seen that comming. Rookie

We should get the anouncer to play up this trash talking we are doing. We could get the video guys involved it would be good press.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member

We should get the anouncer to play up this trash talking we are doing. We could get the video guys involved it would be good press.
YEAH!! It could be like Wrestling! With bad evil characters, and virginal, pure of heart heroes, and heartfelt dialogue too!!! that would be COOL!!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
rookie.....that's all you got.....

If I had as much experience in competetion as you, I would have had it figured out by now....I mean come on dude....all you got is best improved team....that just means you moved from super suck to not so super suck....give me a break dude.....I expect to be a series champion team by the time I got 2+years of UROC in!!

don't worry about the announcing...I will be doing plenty of it...

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Spence's character
fc45984b.gif

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Hickey
Spence's character
fc45984b.gif

doesn't look bi-polar enough....:rofl:

its taking creighton a long time to type his rebuttal...I am going to go take a nap.

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I thought I was going to get in some smack talking this morning before I had to go to SLC for business....guess not....

creighton

Spence I think it is about time you shut your cake hole. There is a reason you arn't starting untill now. You can't get your trash to an event. Now you are spotting because your trash has no way of making it to an event. If you could learn to control yourself you would have been in the game a lot sooner. We will see where you are in 2+ years probably DQ'd from UROC because you were unable to play the game. It would be like all of the other times you were unable to mix with normal society. Now I think you will make a killer spotter. That is why I contacted you last season. But you are a liablity. You arn't even driving

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Spence I think it is about time you shut your cake hole. There is a reason you arn't starting untill now. You can't get your trash to an event. Now you are spotting because your trash has no way of making it to an event. If you could learn to control yourself you would have been in the game a lot sooner. We will see where you are in 2+ years probably DQ'd from UROC because you were unable to play the game. It would be like all of the other times you were unable to mix with normal society. Now I think you will make a killer spotter. That is why I contacted you last season. But you are a liablity. You arn't even driving

OMFG that was frickin hilarious.....unable to mix with normal society....no wonder it took you so long to reply...you had to think of something reasonably clever to come back with.....that one is going in my tag line....:rofl: :rofl: that is frickin hilarious......:rofl: :rofl:

liability.....BWAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

ok people let me tell you a story.....about creighton.....the real truth......and I am sure as HELL glad that this little story turned out the way it did cuz creighton is a shallow piece of work let me tell you....

creighton contacted craig stumph and asked around shopping for a new spotter since he chased off his last spotter who just happen to have the two rig.....creighton was all broken up because he had no coin for a tow rig....don't blame him cuz CTDs and POWERSTROKES are pricey.....SOOOOOO craig tells him to call me.....creighton calls me and we meet at some hole in the wall mexican restaurant and talk about spotting.....we put in our orders.....chit for a while......then we got down to business....first thing out of his mouth is....."So.....do you have a tow rig?" I looked at him funny and said , "NO, Why?" he said he needed a tow rig or he would have to drive his comp rig to the venues to compete.....then he tells me that the spotter spot is between me and another guy whose name escapes me.....but HE has a tow rig so he is creighton's favorite.....

I about puked my nachos on the spot...but I was polite and cordial as I am WHEN I ASSOCIATE WITH OTHER HUMANS IN PUBLIC.....here creighton was so shallow as to choose some little dude with a tow rig over me.....and I could not be happier that it came out this way cuz creighton is a jackass!!

creighton

I think my spotter can take you Spencer (right Marc) and I will out drive out show out score and out do your grocery getting no frame Pixy Rig.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
You arn't even driving

there is a good reason for that.....you probably wanted to play Guard on the basketball court....or free safety or quarterback or wide receiver in football huh.....

maybe you guys would win if you got your FAT ASS out of the driver's seat and let someone else ummmmm welll.....not so FAT drive your rig......

come on fatty man up and do some HARD work at the end of a spotter line....that is where us fat folk are meant to be!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I think my spotter can take you Spencer (right Marc) and I will out drive out show out score and out do your grocery getting no frame Pixy Rig.

BWAAAAA HA HA HA HA

don't cry dude.....just tell your spotter the truth....that the only reason he is on that strap is cuz he has a big truck to tow your crap-heap around.....what a sucker....

who is your spotter anyway...you have like 3 of them listed on your site and I know nuber kicked your ass to the curb...

creighton

The tow rig was not the real issue. You go ahead and think that. The issue is that you are a liability. You spout your mouth off. Like your last post. Need I say more?

Look spencer it is lame of you you take this to the level you just took it.

And it was the red iguana. dang good mexican