Are you ready for Supercrawl?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by creighton
The tow rig was not the real issue. You go ahead and think that. The issue is that you are a liability. You spout your mouth off. Like your last post. Need I say more?

Look spencer it is lame of you you take this to the level you just took it.

And it was the red iguana. dang good mexican

I DIDN'T take it there....YOU did. back in the restaurant....it showed me what kind of person you are.....

Don't worry dude.....we have no intention of honing in on your sponsors......we got our own.

creighton

They want me to do what!?
When I passed you up I went with a guy that does not have a tow rig. Yes I don't own one but I do have a competition rig. And you have ?????

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by creighton
You seem a little upset, can't take the truth.

[sarcasm]yes creighton...I am so upset that I aint tuggin your fat ass in your sheitbox......everyone.....pay attention...this is the real truth....[/sarcasm]

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by spencurai

come on fatty man up and do some HARD work at the end of a spotter line....that is where us fat folk are meant to be!!
Just FYI, Creighton spotted for me last year in the SuperCrawl. He did great and brought home tenth place. I guess we'll see if you can do as well spotting.:D

creighton

Lets review

Spence doesent have a leg to stand on. His theory why I didn't choose him is wrong. He has never competed. he is a loose cannon. He said I should spot. I have

In rebuttle he calls me Fat, Real adult

He calls me a Jackass Real Adult

Spence you are pitiful.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
spencurai.....the modern day image of maturity and class.....nope never gonna happen......

lets review cuz I guess that is what we are doing right now....

creighton couldn't hack unliminted.....

creighton couldn't hack legends.....

so creighton keeps slipping down the slope in his ronald mcdonald mobile...new sponsor maybe??

creighton chooses one spotter over another based on his exact words coming from his mouth that his alternate had a rig and I did not....thank Goodness it turned out like it did....

creighton talks smack

spence talks smack

blah blah blah....we are both fat.....something about kettles....

blah blah....

we will see your ronald mcdonald rig at the supercrawl with our chero-car.

let me show you just how pitiful I am.....

at least I don't look like a mcdonalds character with a double chin in my mcdonalds car....

want more pitiful....

you smell bad...

I would go for the significant others and start talking smack on your mom and wife black-smack talk style but that is a little mroe pitiful than you say I am.....so you get the smack and not those that are stuck with you....

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I was hoping I was going to get the chance to get even more "PITIFUL" this morning but it seems I have to go...it has been a pleasure....see yall at the supercrawl....

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
it gave me a laugh...........oh, and creighton. i am not cheering for you.......spence has my cheers! and that means he's gonna beat you......SUCKER!:eek:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by SAMI
it gave me a laugh...........oh, and creighton. i am not cheering for you.......spence has my cheers! and that means he's gonna beat you......SUCKER!:eek:

Big Props to my samurai brothers!!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by spencurai

Big Props to my samurai brothers!!

It's not hard to choose sides, you know why ..........-_-

hey creighton.......not a good strategy for gaining fans eh?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Whats all this about Spence being a loose cannon?? You bring it up so much it makes one think you are a little well.....scared.

Have you dodged confrontation your whole life?? To HELL with that!! Hollywood Rock Racing is a whole bunch of fu**in loose cannons!!! Especially there mechanic!\

Wish I was able to go down and watch our chero-car woop your fat ass! And maybe I could even contribute to being a loose cannon....:rofl: :rofl:

creighton

Thats a point have I avoided confrontation? No not really but I do avoid getting in fights with guys that will obviously win. Spencer is a big dude. I'm not yellow just not stupid.

Last edited:

creighton

You just want to see a fight well your not gonna get one. Spencer and I are too smart for that. Now come to the Supercrawl and see the fight point for point. Now that will be a good show.

creighton

He speaks his mind which I respect for the most part but as far as I know he has never poped someone.

Your on team Hollywood right. So lets just take this to the event.

It will be Team Hollywood Verses King Rock Racing It will be all WWF style

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Man, SuperStock just got exciting! This is gonna be a battle for pride now, screw where you place, as long as you beat the other guy from RME... You know you're both gonna get whupped by Hawkins anyway (just as I'll get whupped by Dean and Amy).:D

Let's try to keep the smack talking wheel'n related, and avoid the personal attacks, okay guys? ;)