Attn all: Signatures

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Just a warning guys. Read the rules:

Images in Avatars & Signatures... No 'girly' pics will be tollerated in Avatars. Keep your Avatars related to wheelin'. Also, large Images in signatures will be removed. Small Images, related to wheelin' are OK.

Forum Guidelines

Remove the ridiculous sig images or I will remove them for you. ;)

Trying to keep this place clean and readable. Thanks. :)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
TRNDRVR said:
Come on!!! :mad:

Are you upset about my train avatar? If so, unwad the panties. :-\

Dan.

NO no... look around. I'm talking about signature images. There are a few that don't belong.

There aren't any avatars that I am aware of that are not allowed. ;)

:eek:

And yes Shawn, yours is fine. Most text sigs are fine. I'm just a grouch today. :eek:

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
Herzog said:
NO no... look around. I'm talking about signature images. There are a few that don't belong.

There aren't any avatars that I am aware of that are not allowed. ;)

:eek:

And yes Shawn, yours is fine. Most text sigs are fine. I'm just a grouch today. :eek:
Cool!

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
HMMMM......so in the saying 'girly pics' can girls have girly pics..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
I'm glad this came up, maybe you saw my giant purple sig, maybe you didn't. I was rather annoyed by all the huge, colored, sigs so I did one for me. It annoyed the crap out of me!! :rofl: :rofl: When people have a HUGE sig it takes up space and is usually stuff nobody cares about anyway.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
yellowbronco said:
I'm glad this came up, maybe you saw my giant purple sig, maybe you didn't. I was rather annoyed by all the huge, colored, sigs so I did one for me. It annoyed the crap out of me!! :rofl: :rofl: When people have a HUGE sig it takes up space and is usually stuff nobody cares about anyway.

I actually got a kick out of yours... made me laugh. :D

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
yellowbronco said:

Since when did Pimps obey the rules????!!!! :confused: :p ;) :D