Attn all: Signatures

Meat_

Banned
Not that it matters here since the law has been laid down.... but if you have the annoying sig problem elsewhere and you think that you are power less....

Firefox has the built in ability to block images from any url, so as long as the sig isn't hosted by the forum it's self you can selectively block the large sigs of dillholes.

Caleb

RamToy said:
Why does my SIG line keep getting changed ?

From what I read, it doesnt break any rules.

1990 TOY PU

SouthValleyMotorSports.com

I can tell you why, because you have a link to South valley Motorsports and you work there...samething why shops cant have their own link in their sigs unless they pay to support the board...its not fair to those that have chosen to support the board...;)

RamToy

Wickha Wickha Wa
Supergper said:
I can tell you why, because you have a link to South valley Motorsports and you work there...samething why shops cant have their own link in their sigs unless they pay to support the board...its not fair to those that have chosen to support the board...;)

Thats gay !

According to this page its OK.
http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_new_faq_item_guidelines

Solicitation... Refrain from using RME to advertise your site, non-4x4 items 'For Sale', commercial sales & services or website. You may attach a short link to your site within your profile or signature

Not like im "Pimpin" the site. Its only a SIG :rolleyes:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
yellowbronco said:
What Up!! Wheres the love! :greg:

What...is wrong with my sig? Please inform me how it disrupts things around here? :mad:

now here is my new one...I made it a bit smaller.

happysignature.jpg

my avatar is not wheeling related either but I fail to see how in the hell it can even matter. Why the sudden streak of purist mentality....thou shalt have all things wheelin on the wheelin board...nothing else shall be allowed hitherto...

Lets go ahead and make things stricter around here and chase people away...wow this is a great idea... :rofl:

Last edited:

tv_larsen

There are a lot of whiner's on this board, if you've been asked to change your sig or avatar, just do it. It won't affect your online experience at all. :rolleyes:

RamToy

Wickha Wickha Wa
tv_larsen said:
There are a lot of whiner's on this board, if you've been asked to change your sig or avatar, just do it. It won't affect your online experience at all. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

The reason I brought it up is because I wasnt asked. They just erased it, but it is thier board I guess they can do as they please.

Caleb

RamToy said:
:rolleyes:

The reason I brought it up is because I wasnt asked. They just erased it, but it is thier board I guess they can do as they please.

actually, I PM'd you a LONG time ago...you removed it for a while and then I just started noticing it again, so rather than babysitting ya I just removed it...

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Supergper said:
actually, I PM'd you a LONG time ago...you removed it for a while and then I just started noticing it again, so rather than babysitting ya I just removed it...

I received no PM and was never asked to remove anything I have had on my avatars and signature...but I have had my signature changed once and removed once. Why the sudden attack of rules around here. I understand no girly stuff but how in the hell is a velcro sneaker offensive...I mean come frickin on, it is a velcro sneaker and it aint hurtin nobody!!!