Bed liner for inside of the tub

Jeremed

I want to do some sort of a Berliner on the inside of my cj7 tub. I have used Herculiner before, but it is a little rough. Looking for something more along the texture of rhino liner. Anybody have some advice?

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
I used hippo liner in mine, it's a spray on liner using a shutz gun, or it can be rolled, its very thin, not thick like rhino.
It has held up great for the last 5 or so years.
I'm sure there are plenty of other options.

carsonc1974

My two cents.... I would just make sure all of your fabrication is totally completed before doing any type of commercial lining. Its a pain grind off and flares up like a %(*#&$#$ if it catches on fire....

Toad

I have my CJ7 professionally done. Love it. I hate the stuff that you DIY. If your going to do it do it right. If you want to see mine let me know.I just had to do some rust repair on my tub and had to had to have mine redone. Picked it up tonight actually.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
I used hippo liner in mine, it's a spray on liner using a shutz gun, or it can be rolled, its very thin, not thick like rhino.
It has held up great for the last 5 or so years.
I'm sure there are plenty of other options.

I have also used the hippo liner on two of my rigs and it has held up very well.

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
I used Al's liner, you can add rubber pellets for more texture and makes it less slick when it's wet, also can choose colors. You can spray it or roll it. I rolled mine as it's just easier I think. I was surprised how thick(almost 1/4") and level it turned out. I think it looks great for a DIY job. It also seams to take a pretty good beating as well.

86sami

I have heard good things about monstaliner. You can make it rough texture or realitively smooth. I talked to a guy that had his whole samurai in it and loved it. I am wanting to do mine in it but havent made it to that point yet. Here is a link to it if you want to check it out http://www.monstaliner.com. Let us know how it works if you use it.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
I have been looking and heard that monstaliner was good. I also read that the bed armour stuff with Kevlar is garbage.

Of those who got their stuff professionally sprayed where did you go, price, and are you happy with the results?

webyepn

gone yeepn
I wouldn't waste the time buy paying someone to put a Line X or Rhino Lining for the tub. It will never see the abuse to constitute the cost. I am putting a Raptor in mine and it will be more than sufficient for the inside of a jeep, you can do it yourself and you can get it for about 130 dollars a kit.
If you have any question's or need some pointers let me know I will be more than happy to help.