BHR up for sale

BenHanksRacing1

BenHanksRacing.com
I say it should go for 200,000 at least

Well just to let you know I am open to offers, But just in the shop I have 150k in tools. I am very serious in selling so if you have the cash give an offer. It will be important that everyone knows you wont get a loan for a shop. You will need a private lender that loves this sport and under stands this is more of a dream job, not a get rich investment!! I have had a few offers today so things look good. Thanks

Hybrid Racing

Hey Ben I talked to my private lender again today! He still is not 100% but he is coming around more and more every day. Been working on it with him for a month and a half now so will see?!?!?! Hope it all works out! I need to come down and have a sit down with you again A.S.A.P I may have some free time tomorrow i will call you.

Bart

Best of luck Ben, with the sale and with the new job. You've built a great business there and it would cool to see it continue.

BenHanksRacing1

BenHanksRacing.com
Thanks Bart, But I will need to stick around here for a little bit until the new owners get there feet wet. And Dave don't worry I make sure your taken care of.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
No you silly fool. I have been in this gig for 10+ years and just ready for a change thats all.

I can't think of a better opportunity for somone to step right into a turn-key situation at a time with very little competition and comes with equipment that every modern fab shop shouldn't be without.

Good luck man!

Matt

Yes its true I am selling the biz.. But we are still here and have a ton of work. I have been offered a good job and feel like its time to move on. I would love to see it go on and will make sure a (SETH) like fool wont get it. Also I would like to say that I don't owe anyone so it should be a clean sale and I am open to offers. I have a few numbers in my head and would love to get your feed back.

Thanks Ben Please leave a message and I will call you back!!

Offered a good job? WTH! did NASA hit you up to build the next moon rover? :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I can just see the bidding war between 2 bad 86s and Hybrid Racing.. Or, maybe 2 bad 86s is the investor for HR?

Good luck ben

BenHanksRacing1

BenHanksRacing.com
What about "2 bad 86s"? :eek::rofl:

Anyway good luck ben, you've made an awesome company in hard times and that deserves some serious respect! make sure who ever it goes to knows that I'm the official sponsored ben hanks driver:D

Thanks Rob and I will make sure you get help next year.
Just to let you know all offers have been non RME members so far I am shocked :eek: how many people want to buy it. I think it wont be long until she is gone! :)

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
This sucks! I hope it works out for you ben. You did a great job and someone will have some big shoes to fill.

(My vote is for a non hybrid shop) 2 cents