Big bore kit?

D

Deleted member 12904

Ouch that's a big hit. Mine more than doubled its fuel consumption. That's a major drawback IMO. That big tank is going to definitely change things. Hopefully it fits your needs right. I went from 1.8 to 4.0 and it really wore me out

I still remember it taking us a while to figure out you ran out of gas. I mean we only went 38 miles of easy trail riding who would have known.

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
That's actually pretty good looking! I like how the tank has the hollow areas. Are there 3 petcocks?

Nope just one on the left wing. The right wing does hold some gas that cant make it to the petcock but most guys call it the secret reserve. To get the 0.2 that are stuck in the right wing you have to lay the bike on the left side.

Marsh99

I have had this bike out for 3 or 4 more rides and still loving it. I know it the future I will be want more power and less weight, but for now this bike is perfect for my skill set.

Marsh99

Update on this bike. I am still loving it and I am super happy. Bike always starts and runs perfect. Tons of low end torque and very easy to ride. I am headed to the swell this weekend and cant wait to ride the trails I rode before the big bore and pumper carb.

Tonkaman

A group of us will be in the swell riding 5 miles of hell. Perhaps we will run across you down there?

I'm glad your still enjoying the bike