BIG buggy build - 4 seat - build with pics

mombobuggy

037.jpg
Sounds good to me. Shoot me a PM sometime and let's build!
Also, I'd love to check out that beast of yours. I tried to find some more pics of it a few weeks ago but didn't find much. Do you have details on it?
Perhaps I should bring it when we get together. You should definitly take yours to some car shows this summer it is so fun to see the way the kids flip out. And my rig is not fancy the only reason it ever went to a show was because the burnout was only for car show vehicles. Someone told me the bountiful show/cruise still does the burn out. man that is fun. People scream and they seem to like seeing something unique do a burn out.

Bart

Perhaps I should bring it when we get together. You should definitly take yours to some car shows this summer it is so fun to see the way the kids flip out. And my rig is not fancy the only reason it ever went to a show was because the burnout was only for car show vehicles. Someone told me the bountiful show/cruise still does the burn out. man that is fun. People scream and they seem to like seeing something unique do a burn out.

I'm with the UVU Auto Expo at Thanksgiving Point. It's the 18th of May this year, the week before Old School RC so the rigs should still be looking shiny and pretty. I'd love to get a bunch of buggies and hard core rigs out there. I'd even save a spot for everyone to park together.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
If anyone does upholstery work (or know someone who does) I'd like to have a soft top sewn for this. I already have the fabric.

Thanks.

Scott and Dan at Seat cover company. Just south of the lowes on 4500 S. on the west side of I-15
They do hot rod and boat tops and they are awesome. I use them all the time. Tell them Stratton sent you.
801-265-0991

mombobuggy

:rofl::greg:
I'm with the UVU Auto Expo at Thanksgiving Point. It's the 18th of May this year, the week before Old School RC so the rigs should still be looking shiny and pretty. I'd love to get a bunch of buggies and hard core rigs out there. I'd even save a spot for everyone to park together.
That would be the coolest thing. I love the U.V.U. car show and what it stands for. Major props for supporting the automotive trades. And what a great opportunity to get together and talk about our hobby. I shall do my best to rid my buggy of all bailing wire and duct tape for the show.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Scott and Dan at Seat cover company. Just south of the lowes on 4500 S. on the west side of I-15
They do hot rod and boat tops and they are awesome. I use them all the time. Tell them Stratton sent you.
801-265-0991

I'll give them a shout. Thanks for the info Stratton!

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor

It'd be fun to throw it in there with a bunch of other rigs. I enjoy that show every year. Keep us posted Bart and thanks!

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Wow looking great. We cant wait to see this all done. Thanks again for your business and the kind words!

Ryan and Jeff, you guys truly did a great job. The powder coat made such a huge difference. I will definitely be bringing any future projects in to your shop.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
All these years later, and it finally moves on it's own power.

There's still a ton of odds and ends to button up, but it'll all be easy from here on out.

itdrives1.jpg

Attachments

• itdrives1.jpg
    itdrives1.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 28

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
It's been a long time coming Herzog, that's for sure. It felt great to shift it into drive and feel it lurch forward for the first time. :cool:
Since I rebuilt the trans myself (my first) I was gritting my teeth, hoping it actually went.

I gave up on deadlines long ago, but hopefully SOON. I picked up a new trailer for it about 4 weeks ago now and modified it to accomodate this hog.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
That is awesome, congrats!! Lots of hard work to get to this point... hopefully you can get it out on the trail soon. :cool:

Thanks Greg, and thanks to all of those on RME that helped with parts and advise! It would've been a harder path without RME as a resource!