Big UROC changes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I am so sick and tired of this thread...I am done...can someone lock this turd down so we can start fresh in another thread....

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
spencurai said:
I am so sick and tired of this thread...I am done...can someone lock this turd down so we can start fresh in another thread....

Not sure what you're all offended about. I just posted saying that your take on the situation was incorrect.

WAAAA WAAAA WAAAA.
For a big dude you sure whine a lot.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
goin4xn said:
Not sure what you're all offended about. I just posted saying that your take on the situation was incorrect.

WAAAA WAAAA WAAAA.
For a big dude you sure whine a lot.

we are all just sick and tired of your complete lack of reading comprehension...its like yelling at a deaf person trying to write back and forth to you....get a clue dude!! :rolleyes:

for a human....you sure do good breathing with your head up your ass!!

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
spencurai said:
we are all just sick and tired of your complete lack of reading comprehension...its like yelling at a deaf person trying to write back and forth to you....get a clue dude!! :rolleyes:

for a human....you sure do good breathing with your head up your ass!!

You're the one who....Nah, not going to go there.
It's all written down and people can read it and decide what they want.

Keep working on the insults Spence. It's what gave you a bad name on the SLC list. Maybe you'll call me up and let your wife drop the F-bomb on me a few times like you did someone else I know.

Have a day

Status
Not open for further replies.