Bitcoin

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I bought a bunch of REN when it was less than 50 cents. It's more than doubled since then. Crypto is down this morning for the most part. May be a good time to buy more.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I bought a $100 awhile back at $0.039. I sold $100 today at $0.18 to get back the initial and then another $50 when it hit $0.25. I’ll put it back in when it drops down.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I’ve been messing with it since lunch time and made $750 buying the dips and selling peaks. Now I don’t feel as bad watching the dips knowing that I have some padding 🤣

I would be up $1250 but my wife made me put my phone away while we were putting kids to bed. I’m going to make her increase my allowance next week

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
ADA
I'm going for it, just sold 14.17 LTC @ $224/ea for $3186 with a $48 fee from Coinbase. Total in my pocket is $3139.

Now we wait for it to drop again! :grimacing:

ADA reached an all time high this morning of $1.70, it started to drop again so I sold my current 2,486 holdings @ $1.63 ea for $3995, after $60 in fees.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
ADA

ADA reached an all time high this morning of $1.70, it started to drop again so I sold my current 2,486 holdings @ $1.63 ea for $3995, after $60 in fees.
I temporarily moved all my ADA to DOGE this week. I saw ADA go up and I was like "damnit!"
Moving it back soon because I still think ADA will eventually reach $5+