Bitcoin

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I bought a bunch of REN when it was less than 50 cents. It's more than doubled since then. Crypto is down this morning for the most part. May be a good time to buy more.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I bought a $100 awhile back at $0.039. I sold $100 today at $0.18 to get back the initial and then another $50 when it hit $0.25. I’ll put it back in when it drops down.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I’ve been messing with it since lunch time and made $750 buying the dips and selling peaks. Now I don’t feel as bad watching the dips knowing that I have some padding 🤣

I would be up $1250 but my wife made me put my phone away while we were putting kids to bed. I’m going to make her increase my allowance next week

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
ADA
I'm going for it, just sold 14.17 LTC @ $224/ea for $3186 with a $48 fee from Coinbase. Total in my pocket is $3139.

Now we wait for it to drop again! :grimacing:

ADA reached an all time high this morning of $1.70, it started to drop again so I sold my current 2,486 holdings @ $1.63 ea for $3995, after $60 in fees.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
ADA

ADA reached an all time high this morning of $1.70, it started to drop again so I sold my current 2,486 holdings @ $1.63 ea for $3995, after $60 in fees.
I temporarily moved all my ADA to DOGE this week. I saw ADA go up and I was like "damnit!"
Moving it back soon because I still think ADA will eventually reach $5+