Black and white Utah plate.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
A friend I roll around with a lot has everything plated in Montana. If I was ever going to buy anything again, which I probably won't, I'd strongly consider going that route.

And a plus I just learned about. My oldest, bestest buddy moved to Montana recently. His wife's '06 Tacoma will never need to renew registration again and his '14 Tacoma is I think two years out from that. If I understood him correctly, after 11 years, it's a one and done.

- DAA
I've been threatening to do it, the bar was meat this year when they failed my diesel for emissions because I have a gauge pod plugged into the obd port. I had to prove it wasn't a tuner. It literally says edge cts monitor on the gage face. Sorry, not guilty until proven beyond a reasonable doubt that I'm innocent. The LJ, the diesel and the motorcycles which are all permanent plates in Montana will be getting registered there next go round.

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
I don't know what you mean but no feedback from cops is always good.

oh my bad, better context for ya, read your post about the possibility of not having the flag and god plates and it made me think of my plate and how i want one with a blacked out flag like ive seen on some state plates so for now i just put a decal on it. yeah a.d.d. thought processing.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
oh my bad, better context for ya, read your post about the possibility of not having the flag and god plates and it made me think of my plate and how i want one with a blacked out flag like ive seen on some state plates so for now i just put a decal on it. yeah a.d.d. thought processing.
Yeah I thought you meant you blacked/crossed out the "In God we trust" and I was thinking weird flex but ok :rofl: