• Hell yes!

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Ummm no

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
If not a car payment then a mortgage payment... I need to get over there and buy some of them from him... Sky... if your listening..or reading I guess... are you gonna' be at the Wild Yoats meeting? You should try and sell some of them there as well:D

Being 20 years old and in college with currently $64.37 to my name, trail carnage and body damage are about as "cool" as having a hole in your head.:rolleyes: And regardless of money being an issue, I believe that it takes a lot of finesse to pilot a rig through a trail with literally no damage. When my rig isn't gettin' it, its clean and somewhat nice to look at - and I'd like to keep it thatta way. ;)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
body damage or not, I can still respect a well set up rig.

My rig does have a fair amount of damage, and that damage was openly welcomed because of the trails I chose to drive my rig through. You can't judge body damage as a characteristic of poor driving skills. Just like you really can't judge no body damage as characteristic of an un-wheeled (or poser) rig.

JMHO. :D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
so do we throw in broken parts in with body damage? I figure its all war stories. The more you tell them the better they get.
I have some body damage. one I was spinning brodies and hit a dry spot. I am an idiot wheeler. The other is the crack in lil moab, I slipped and burned up my clutch but got out cuz I was deserted after helping another not get body damage. I'm now a true wheeler? It's wheeling. I go where I want and hope not to destroy my rig either body or mechanically. But it's wheeling.
No t-shirts for me :cool:

Caleb

I dont care about body damage...I just wish my vehicle was able to get under its own power...and to think I still owe more than my Jeep is worth:D:D:D and it looks like this...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by supergper
I dont care about body damage...I just wish my vehicle was able to get under its own power...and to think I still owe more than my Jeep is worth:D:D:D and it looks like this...

Even as it sits there, it looks really good! Got more pictures to share??!! :cool:

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

umm, there is a difference between banging a piece of DOM tubing on a rock and a body panel. Tubing isn't particularly prone to damage beyond scratched paint. Both of these rigs are mostly tube--and if you look up close you might be surprised--these arn't show and shine trucks.

no offense guys

Cody

Dammit Cody! They thought it was a "show and shine" truck in Vernal 2001. Thats what the trophy said anyway... lol :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by WasatchCruiser

I think so too. I remember the first time our club went down to run Cat Canyon and we saw Craig Stumph at the Harts station in Delta and he told all of us to expect at least one new dent. I ended up leading our group on the trail, which I had never seen before and I was the only to not break or get body damage. After three trips to Cat with no damage I should have called it quits, but finally got a scratch going through Craig's chute.

Hahaha, every time I went through that chute I got a rock in the driver rear quarter panel. Last time I went I decided to see if I could get through there without hitting that rock (just for fun). So I went waaay to the left and drove over the rock instead. I learned how to drive out of a flop that day. :D
Delta0502-041.JPG

Delta0502-042.JPG

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
so where is the body damage pic? I got this stupid flop pic. I was trying to lift a tire to poser and ended up sideways :)

Last edited:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
here is the crack where my clutch was so pissed. Notice the cage and the trucks behind me doing nothing

Last edited: