Bonneville Offroad Racing Wendover 200 - Oct 5th

Qurtyslyn

Thought I'd post up the flier for the Wendover race in October.
dfB8L6A.jpg

Should be a good race, I'd love to see some more rock crawlers out there.

Qurtyslyn

Come on out, Spectate or Volunteer if you want, we always need check point workers and it's the best way to watch a race.

NYCEGUY01

That 1st one looks pretty cool....LOL

I took the 4th and 5th off work.
Im not gonna race but Ill come out and check it out. If you need a volunteer for something Ill be around...

D

Deleted member 12904

That 1st one looks pretty cool....LOL

I took the 4th and 5th off work.
Im not gonna race but Ill come out and check it out. If you need a volunteer for something Ill be around...

Thanks! And that RZR in the first one is BA. Hope you don't mind my photoshop doesn't do you desert tan plastics any justice.

D

Deleted member 12904

ONLINE Registration is up click the Banner at the top of all of our page and get your early registration Time Bonus.
BorRacing.org
SxSChallenge.com

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
How many cars have entered? Any other Trophy Beetles? (Class 5 ;)). If our car holds up (fingers crossed) in the V2R next week we are discussing BOR

D

Deleted member 12904

Just got the online Reg up two hours ago but if it works as planned I should be able to keep a running entry list going. I only know of two other 5 unlimited car aside from yours that will be racing Wendover. But if you guys can commit 3 will help others want to pull the trigger more then 2 so do what you can to get the team to come support us.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Just got the online Reg up two hours ago but if it works as planned I should be able to keep a running entry list going. I only know of two other 5 unlimited car aside from yours that will be racing Wendover. But if you guys can commit 3 will help others want to pull the trigger more then 2 so do what you can to get the team to come support us.

Right on, will do. Honestly I'm excited to hear there are a couple of other 5's racing. Fingers crossed we pull the car onto the trailer in Reno next week :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
What is class 5? How do I find out more about it?

A pissed off Beetle that thinks it has wings.... :cool:

325422ed.jpg

NYCEGUY01

Shhh...

Don't tell the girlfriend.

My Grandpa told me one time that when he kicks the bucket I needed to " Make sure she doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it ".

I may have the exact same issue one day...LOL

D

Deleted member 12904

[video=youtube_share;UvjM6OieULQ]http://youtu.be/UvjM6OieULQ[/video]