Bonneville Offroad Racing Wendover 200 - Oct 5th

NYCEGUY01

Im racing my RZR...

I went through all my leftover decals and I have enough to run #1991.
Hopefully I will be the only one wearing that # when I roll in on Friday ...lol

NYCEGUY01

Im guessing camping out in my motorhome Friday night in the pits will be no problem ?
Id rather not get a hotel etc...
Im planning on being at the meet and greet at the high school and then heading out towards the coarse after dinner etc

D

Deleted member 12904

so Ive searched all over... I want to come watch, but when does it start? time? best place to watch?
Sorry have been gone since Wednesday getting the race ready. I wish you would have just called me. It was a great day yesterday. We ended up with about 30 entries 8 of them unlimited entries. Some really fast cars!

NYCEGUY01

I saw a bunch of cameras out there. There should be some cool pics coming.
When I pulled out earlier today the guys were still sweeping the coarse etc...

Pretty sure Deviant will have some cool shots to post up...

D

Deleted member 12904

Check out this RME super star fighting a hangover and a silt bed

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
Carl wouldnt slow down long enough for me to get good shot. I have a couple blurred pics I'll post up that make him look about .5 warp speed haha. Congrats though, he was getting some that's for sure.

NYCEGUY01

[video=youtube_share;Ush0vHibtLw]http://youtu.be/Ush0vHibtLw [/video]

Here's my 1st attempt at putting together a video...

Jacob, Ill get all the raw footage I have together and drop box it tomorrow. If you can use any of it have at it...

They started us out 1 min apart and I caught the Wildcat in front of me much faster than I thought I could.
After driving in his dust for a while I got around him, then promptly put it on its side... Right around Race Mile 4.5.....

Less than 5 miles in and I was on my side...UGH....

After getting back on 4 wheels I did catch him and another RZR around mile 30 and was able to get past them...

I learned 1 thing... SILT SUCKS !!!!

You can see by the pic of Carl how it swallowed his Bronco... It was real fun in the RZR...LOL

Last edited:

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
[video=youtube_share;Ush0vHibtLw]http://youtu.be/Ush0vHibtLw [/video]

Here's my 1st attempt at putting together a video...

Jacob, Ill get all the raw footage I have together and drop box it tomorrow. If you can use any of it have at it...

They started us out 1 min apart and I caught the Wildcat in front of me much faster than I thought I could.
After driving in his dust for a while I got around him, then promptly put it on its side... Right around Race Mile 4.5.....

Less than 5 miles in and I was on my side...UGH....

After getting back on 4 wheels I did catch him and another RZR around mile 30 and was able to get past them...

I learned 1 thing... SILT SUCKS !!!!

You can see by the pic of Carl how it swallowed his Bronco... It was real fun in the RZR...LOL
At least you had the power to go through the silt. Cool video, I might have to bargain a beer for passenger seat on a quick burn in that thing. Looks peppy!