Bonneville Offroad Racing Wendover 200 - Oct 5th

D

Deleted member 12904

Support Grass Roots Racing and Encourage others to sign up early also. We are looking to have a Great Race this October!
http://www.sxschallenge.com

Their is also time to like our facebook page and signup to win the free 20" led light bar.
Just search "Bonneville Off Road Racing Wendover 2013 " on facebook.

D

Deleted member 12904

Only 4 More days to get your 30 second time bonus. Your early signup will encourage others to race. Lets get record high entries for BOR this year!

Qurtyslyn

Do they still run vw motors and drivetrain.

That depends on who you ask. Many of the organizations are allowing any 4 Cylinder under 2.5 Liters now, as a lot of the racers got together and asked for it. You can still run the VW drivetrain (which is actually more powerful, but also more expensive), but a lot of guys are moving to other engines.

Mine and my brother's will be Subaru powered when they're finished.

There's one 5 Unlimited, and one 5/16 entering that I know of.

D

Deleted member 12904

[video=youtube_share;vnZzr0eS11U]http://youtu.be/vnZzr0eS11U[/video]

D

Deleted member 12904

Only 3 Days Left to get your 30 Second Time bonus. Dont loose out on the payback cash because your 30 Seconds short.

Also check out the new Video of the day
[video=youtube_share;Z2sRCaTujpg]http://youtu.be/Z2sRCaTujpg[/video]

NYCEGUY01

I saw on the BOR site that the UTV's will be running 150 miles and the trucks will run a full 200.
Is this one big loop or 3 or 4 laps on a 50 mile loop etc... ?

Basically, what's the course like ?

D

Deleted member 12904

I saw on the BOR site that the UTV's will be running 150 miles and the trucks will run a full 200.
Is this one big loop or 3 or 4 laps on a 50 mile loop etc... ?

Basically, what's the course like ?
Their are two loops the trucks and buggies will start at 10 am on loop "a" at 11 am the utv's will start on loop "a". The trucks and buggies will finish "a" and move to "b" and run "b" three more times and the utv's will run "a" three times. This will allow both races to be going on at the same time making for a ton more spectator action and a more realistic day for course volunteers.

NYCEGUY01

I think I may want to race after all.

Ive got to check on finding some window nets to pass tech as I will have to be in the Sportsman open class due to the turbo.

The extinguisher and 1st aid kit along with everything else are easy.

D

Deleted member 12904

I think I may want to race after all.

Ive got to check on finding some window nets to pass tech as I will have to be in the Sportsman open class due to the turbo.

The extinguisher and 1st aid kit along with everything else are easy.

I have a few different window nets in my pile your welcome to borrow if you want but really you don't need them to pass tech it's just a really good idea. And if you would like to race pro class have at it none of those boys will care about your rzr-s with a turbo.

D

Deleted member 12904

[video=youtube_share;jT3YPXVu8Wg]http://youtu.be/jT3YPXVu8Wg[/video]

D

Deleted member 12904

Online Regisration ends tomorrow. After 9/20/2013 their will be a $50 late fee.

Bonneville Off Road Racing is holding their main event the Wendover 200 this October 5th 2013. For some of you Wendover is a welcomed staple to your desert racing history but for others this may be a new event or possibly desert racing is a new experience all together. Whatever the case may be we would like to invite you to be a part of Bonneville Off Road Racing history and attend this event.
For those of you that like the adrenaline pumping action of racing we have race classes to fit everyone from bone stock Side by Sides to earth shacking trophy trucks. We offer Grass Roots priced entry fee’s staring at only $150 allowing you to experience firsthand if you have what it takes to beat the East Nevada desert Wendover has to offer.
If battling the desert and competition isn’t your thing but you still love the dust filled smiles off road racing brings we need your help as a volunteer. We have several places from helping in the pit areas to the need for more experienced off roaders to help on the course. Even if you have never attended a desert race we need your help. We all love the sport and it takes more than just racers to make it happen. Come be one of the unsung heroes in desert racing and keep Grass Roots racing alive.
OK so racing isn’t your thing and your parole officer won’t count volunteering towards your community service hours. No big deal we would still like to invite you to come out and spectate at the event. Just please keep in mind this is a race on a closed course as well as a family environment in the pits. This isn’t a sand dunes party on a holiday weekend but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a good time and celebrate after the race.

For More information visit our web site and dont forget to join our user forum. www.SxSChallenge.com