Buggy at the pawn shop?

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Anyone need a buggy? This one is setting at the local pawn shop on pawn....

Anyone recognize it?

"cough" Crabtree "cough" :rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• 0907110914b.jpg
    0907110914b.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 360

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Is there a thread to enlighten this thread?

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?t=81226&highlight=crabtree

There's a civil discussion about the person in question's buggy. There's a whole forum that is locked (I'm not sure if it can be seen or not?) with accusations of giveaway parts somehow disappearing or ending up on Ebay. Other accusations are that collected fees for various organizations (U4WDA, Blue Ribbon, USA-All, etc.) and the BLM fees for the events have never been paid and I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Kind of a "where there's smoke, there's fire thing" and the owner of the buggy above has not really given the community any kind of satisfactory explanation other than the event failed to make a profit to provide fees for the collected organizations and agencies.

I think that's a nice, congenial way to put it?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
... The fact that after the planned event Crabtree needed to spend "much needed time with his sick mother"; then was spotted at the KOH event the entire following week... Not with his mother of course.

That's the kind of guy he is.

crapmanche4l

...no more! Call me Murphey
Sorry to dig up an OLD thread but this is out front of Family Pawn on Sunset in St. George... $2700 and its yours LOL Might even come with the flat bed its on if you ask nice. hehe

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?t=81226&highlight=crabtree

There's a civil discussion about the person in question's buggy. There's a whole forum that is locked (I'm not sure if it can be seen or not?) with accusations of giveaway parts somehow disappearing or ending up on Ebay. Other accusations are that collected fees for various organizations (U4WDA, Blue Ribbon, USA-All, etc.) and the BLM fees for the events have never been paid and I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Kind of a "where there's smoke, there's fire thing" and the owner of the buggy above has not really given the community any kind of satisfactory explanation other than the event failed to make a profit to provide fees for the collected organizations and agencies.

I think that's a nice, congenial way to put it?

Now that my eyes are bleeding from the reading of 22 pages..
The way I understand it, If I buy that buggy I get free parts and money, right?