Jeep Building the RockyMountainExtreme.com Jeep Wrangler

Jeff_88MJ_WI

I had to gut his factory jeep regulator, which was WAY harder than I thought it would be, but it's all done now and she runs!

-redd

May I ask HOW you did this? As for my setup, I just finished up the adapter ring. I haven't tested anything, but it SHOULD work! :)

P1010338.jpg

P1010336.jpg

Here's the cut down GM pump assembly with the XJ fuel level sending unit mounted so the float has full travel in the tank.

P1010330.jpg

Here's the whole assembly from the top.

P1010334.jpg

Here's the assembly from the bottom.

P1010335.jpg

Ok, back to the RME rig. :) Jeff

Xploderkid97

Hey greg, saw the rig in person today and it looks just as good as it does in the pics! I love this thread, i have learned a lot from it! are you located in highland?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Hey greg, saw the rig in person today and it looks just as good as it does in the pics! I love this thread, i have learned a lot from it! are you located in highland?

Thanks! Yeah, I'm in Colorado but staying with my Mom in Highland. Was that you in the green TJ, getting onto the Alpine Highway?

Greg

Admin
May I ask HOW you did this? As for my setup, I just finished up the adapter ring. I haven't tested anything, but it SHOULD work! :)

Ok, back to the RME rig. :) Jeff

I'm not even sure how he did it, the 'cap' of the regulator is still there and stock looking, but it runs at higher pressure. Redd did damn fine work. :hickey:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Your jeep looks great Greg! It has definately lit a fire under my project, and I haven't even wheeled with you yet:greg:

Coco

Hey greg, if your in highland, I want to stop by and see it!!! Get back to me! I will get my trip report and pics up ASAP!

RockChucker

saw this in person at the teraflex all jeep show, and all i can say is WOW! it turned out sweet! ben hanks racing did some amazing work. their attention to detail is amazing! we'll have to go wheelin sometime greg.

Greg

Admin
Your jeep looks great Greg! It has definately lit a fire under my project, and I haven't even wheeled with you yet:greg:

Keil and I were talking about you and your TJ, we need to get out and wheel so you get more motivated! :hickey:

Hey greg, if your in highland, I want to stop by and see it!!! Get back to me! I will get my trip report and pics up ASAP!

Sorry man, I did the family-thing last night and this morning. I'm back in CO now, we'll have to get together another time. Let's see that trip report.

saw this in person at the teraflex all jeep show, and all i can say is WOW! it turned out sweet! ben hanks racing did some amazing work. their attention to detail is amazing! we'll have to go wheelin sometime greg.

x2!!

Greg

Admin
What happened to the end of this thread and all of the BenHanks pics?:ugh:

I'm not sure what happened to the BHR pics, about the only thing I can think of is that they were hosted elsewhere and were deleted somehow. The trail test pic are there, is there something specific you were looking for?

I'm not sure what happened to the BHR pics, about the only thing I can think of is that they were hosted elsewhere and were deleted somehow. The trail test pic are there, is there something specific you were looking for?

I was looking for the fender and hood mod build pics, I believe there were some posted at one time.