Car show& demonstration?!?!!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'm the Pres. of East High Off Road and wort is VP. I was thinking of an idea that has got afew people excited. What if there was a car show at East and I invited some 4x4 clubs and anyone who wants to join us, can come out and show off their rigs and hopefully educate kids on what goes into this sport. I thought it would be real cool if we could find some guys with full out buggies and ramp them or something. Getting some clubs would be really nice. What do I have to do to get this going? What are your thoughts on this?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I am in. it would kind of be like the DATC show right...get your Automotive department to sponsor it. get an old car to drive over and make up a ramp....I will show for sure...

Caleb

depending on when it would be I could prolly be there(depending on if my rig will be doen by then)

harkinoff

something to do...
who needs a ramp when you got buddies rigs to drive over:p right Shawn!!!!

I think this would be a good idea for a show:cool:

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by harkinoff
who needs a ramp when you got buddies rigs to drive over:p right Shawn!!!!

I think this would be a good idea for a show:cool:

I can see Shawn's Cruiserlet with armor all on the tires......sounds good to me....

Harkinoff......maybe we should get some kind of glare gaurd for the 'safety orange'....maybe an optometrist could donate some of those glasses they give you after they dilate your pupils...:D

AND NO RAMPING ON THE STATION WAGON.......I need it to find me a new job :D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
yea a pile on sounds fun. answering a bunch of newbie Q's about how it all works.... I dunno :) can we spin brodies in the football field :) Plus if it's newbie stuff we need to tread lightly :cool: drop me a PM when it's going to happen, I'll hump tracy caged toy. Makin babies :) toy on toy :)

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I just had a laugh... get the welding class out there and show them the good and the booger welds and how well each has held and why :)

Caleb

Originally posted by Skyetone
I just had a laugh... get the welding class out there and show them the good and the booger welds and how well each has held and why :)

Bahahahaha!!!;)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
You really think they will let Skye near high-school aged oys and girls... I thought it was a big penalty to peddle crack in a scholl zone...:D :(

But if it happens I will be there...:D I love car shows...

2nd Place in the AutoZone/U4WDA All 4x4Show... (and thats just because I hosted it...:D )

sukaB

Banned
Will there be beer!!!!!!!!!
Kurt only won cause we were not there......
Damn I could be a great moderator.....Damn Hippie's

Attachments

• big swamp chillin.jpg
    big swamp chillin.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 176

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by mbryson

I can see Shawn's Cruiserlet with armor all on the tires......sounds good to me....

Harkinoff......maybe we should get some kind of glare gaurd for the 'safety orange'....maybe an optometrist could donate some of those glasses they give you after they dilate your pupils...:D

AND NO RAMPING ON THE STATION WAGON.......I need it to find me a new job :D

no I'm thinking more like a payback!!!! his cruiser will make a fine ramp:D and the safety Orange thats the hole point, can't be any worse than chrome:rolleyes:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by sukaB
Will there be beer!!!!!!!!!
Kurt only won cause we were not there......

Nope I won because I hosted the show...:D

Plus mine was in the daily driver / trail rig comp your would be in the comp. buggy section...:D

As for Beer, I say show up with it and wait for em' to say no.;)