Careers???

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
81Ramchargerman said:
What do you guys do? Also, what do you guys make??? I understand if you aren't willing to give that out, but almost being done with school really has me thinkin about what I'm gonna do forever... :confused: What are some careers that don't take tons (or any) of schooling, but you can still make good money. I have really been thinking about getting a degree in statistics, an associates in business and my sigma black belt training edit: (sp), and an on site manager here said I could make well over 100 g's a year. So what do you guys think are worthwhile careers? :confused: edit: My luck I would get the 6 yrs schooling all done, then Yellowstone would erupt, and I would die before I could ever experience financial freedom. :-\ :ugh: :rofl:

SIX SIGMA...what a joke. And while it is a joke, I can tell you that Motorola, GE, Ford, etc. live by it. I see 6 sigma posters everywhere I look.....Bla Bla Bla.

On that note, I've read a couple books on it and plan on getting my green belt certification here shortly. I think being a black belt would get old though...