Christmas music

Coco

Lots of good stuff in here.

I am of course a huge fan of TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra). They put on a really good live show (tried to upload videos from when I went in the good ol year of 2019, but alas, it was too big).

I also grew up listening to this Christmas album that I absolutely love from the Bar J Wranglers. They do a chuckwagon dinner and a show thing all summer long in Jackson Hole, but they have some great Christmas music too. Unfortunately you can only listen to their music by buying it directly from their site, and I have misplaced my CD copy, and the new one of course will not get here in time.
BarJ.png

Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I proudly will never play one chord of Christmas music in my businesses or home. Not for any other reason than I hate Christmas music.

In fact, I came in one day years ago to an employee putting on a Christmas Pandora station. That employee is no longer with us.*

*My lawyer would like me to add that her employment status had nothing to do with the music selection that day.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I proudly will never play one chord of Christmas music in my businesses or home. Not for any other reason than I hate Christmas music.

In fact, I came in one day years ago to an employee putting on a Christmas Pandora station. That employee is no longer with us.*

*My lawyer would like me to add that her employment status had nothing to do with the music selection that day.
For those that didn’t know, Cody’s full name is Jacob C. Marley and the brew supply stores are essentially modern day tin mines.