concealed carry, Who has em and whatcha packin?

rholbrook

Rholbrook which gen is your G22 ? How much cash would you take for it?

SOLD SOLD

Gen 2 I personally have only shot maybe two boxes of shells through it.
I have it up for $400.

Here is my ad

http://utahgunexchange.com/ads/glock-22-40-sw/

I have a Glock 22 40 S&W for sale or trade. $400
Comes with a carry clip, original case, and cleaner rod, 10 round clip and night sights.
I am looking for something smaller for carry purposes so I am willing to trade for the right pistol or sell outright.
Must be willing to sign and bill of sale.

So far I have been offered a KAHR CM40, a Taurus Smooth 40 and my gun plus $75-$100 for a Gen 3 Glock 23 40 S&W.
Pistols are one thing I just dont know much about. I have no idea what is good or bad as far as pistols go. I would like to carry so it has to be smaller, I would prefer to stay 40 cal but would consider going to a 9mm. I have no idea if any of these are good trades. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
On our visit to Moab I was informed that you can not CC in any federal building and that includes visitor centers.

That is one of those strange rules that a lot of people don't know. Post offices are off limits as well, so is the DNR office at any national wildlife refuge.

As for what do I carry since I've never posted in this thread. I've got a Glock 20 I love to carry when I'm wearing the right clothing, in the summer now that I've retrieved it from my parents house in Oregon I like to carry my Rossi .38 special. It's much easier to conceal and lighter of course. I still like the G20 though knowing I've got 16 rounds of pure awesome on my hip and usually another 15 rounds waiting as well.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I have a guy that wants to trade me a KAHR CM40 with a 1-6 round flush and a 1-7 round clip with a IWB holster for my Glock 22 40 S&W with night sights.

I know nothing about a KAHR CM40. Is this a good or bad trade?

i carry a CW9. You're welcome to try it out. I quite like it. Considering a CW45 for my next purchase

AaronPaige

I just sent my s&w 637 airweight in 38 sp back for work, after about twenty rounds the cylinder rubs the frame way hard, I loved to pack it cause it's tiny and still has accurate manners for a carry gun, anyone else had a problem like this...

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I just sent my s&w 637 airweight in 38 sp back for work, after about twenty rounds the cylinder rubs the frame way hard, I loved to pack it cause it's tiny and still has accurate manners for a carry gun, anyone else had a problem like this...

I carry basically the same gun except mine is the model 638 with stubby hammer. I run +P rounds and after 100+ rounds, no issues.

AaronPaige

S&w is awesome got my gun back after less than a week in the shop, however the receiving process from fed ex was a pain(had to get it in person no exceptions), I work rotating shifts and almost never make it home to catch em... But great service and great gun glad to have it back...

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Rholbrook. Looks like a neat c.c. What is it exactly the pic is a little fuzzy? Is that an integrated Lazer? Who knows where the shield is made?

S&W Bodyguard .380? If that's correct, I'd like to know your first impressions of it, Rholbrook. I was in Phx last week and ended up looking at it while at BassPro. Looks nice.

rholbrook

Rholbrook. Looks like a neat c.c. What is it exactly the pic is a little fuzzy? Is that an integrated Lazer? Who knows where the shield is made?

S&W Bodyguard .380? If that's correct, I'd like to know your first impressions of it, Rholbrook. I was in Phx last week and ended up looking at it while at BassPro. Looks nice.

This is a S&W Bodyguard .380 with integrated Laser. I shot it Saturday for the first time. I went out coyote hunting and before we left I fired a few shell through it. I really don't have anything to compare it to but it was how I imagined it would be. Small gun = snappy shooter. It has a really long trigger pull and its snappy. The big plus is it is really easy to conceal and I like it which is really all that matters. I paid $270 which is a big plus.

rholbrook

I shot it again yesterday and I can't hit anything with it. I was a lot better with my full size Glock. I am wondering if a 22 is a better carry option. Atleast with a 22 you really dont have to worry about the gun jerking much. Granted I was shooting at something 30 yards away but I wasnt even close. What is the secret?

Caleb

I shot it again yesterday and I can't hit anything with it. I was a lot better with my full size Glock. I am wondering if a 22 is a better carry option. Atleast with a 22 you really dont have to worry about the gun jerking much. Granted I was shooting at something 30 yards away but I wasnt even close. What is the secret?

I'm the same way with my p290. With my p99 I'm pretty dang accurate, with my p290, I get all my shots on the target, but there's zero grouping. Although, with my dads 938, which is very similar to my 290, just a bit nicer, I'm pretty accurate. I'll keep working with my 290, but if it doesn't improve, I'll probably be trying something else.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member

This is why I carry a Glock 17.. I carry either a 17hmr black widow or a Taurus TCP .380 in my pocket as a backup.

It's all about the right holster to carry a full size

Last edited:

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
My snub nose 357 revolver is kind of the same way. it hurts to shoot. im not awful with it but not good. i want to practice but its miserable.

its easy to carrry tho. ive thought of replacing it but i doubt i ever will