Coronavirus

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I downloaded the audio book written by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. The Real Anthony Fauci and have listened to about 3 of the 28 hours of it. He has covered a lot of what Dr. Marik talks about and references him in the book. Does anybody feel that it is a little bit self serving that the NIH owns part of the patent for the vaccine and that there are people at the NIH.....including Fauci who recieve royalties off the vaccine?

"A little bit self serving" is a very gentle way of saying 'massive conflict of interest and guilty of causing injury and death to Americans'.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Only walk one way in the store. Stay 6 feet apart. Wait, coughs spread germs over 500 Sq ft. Stay 3' apart. Quarantine forever, or 30 seconds if you're under 30.

Effing ridiculous, and yes I get that things change with more information.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Classic case again of California politicians do as I say not as I do.

Was in Eugene Oregon this week and man are they still in full propaganda mode. Was walking around outside and I swear 70% of the people literally giving me a 15ft berth.

Vax and booster shot posters on almost every flat surface. Made it hard for me to find a place to eat because I refused to give money to a business proudly displaying BLM signs which was most of them. But pretty sure the had a city ordinance requiring a min of 3 dispensaries per block.

ID Bronco

Classic case again of California politicians do as I say not as I do.

Was in Eugene Oregon this week and man are they still in full propaganda mode. Was walking around outside and I swear 70% of the people literally giving me a 15ft berth.

Vax and booster shot posters on almost every flat surface. Made it hard for me to find a place to eat because I refused to give money to a business proudly displaying BLM signs which was most of them. But pretty sure the had a city ordinance requiring a min of 3 dispensaries per block.

I will stay away from any city that has either of those policies. Good for you for spending your cash where you want to.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
So interesting info I just heard from my flight attendant that was living in China when covid kicked off.

She said mass casualties started in China as early as August 2019. She said the government had mobile crematoriums driving around burning bodies.

Also said the government came around with no warning without checking on supplies and welding or bolting peoples doors shut.

Also said they told people the virus could be transmitted from animals with them being asymptomatic. Said virtually everyone threw their pets out their windows since they couldn’t get out of their apartments. Street was littered with dead pets

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Early on there was reports of people in China dying in the streets, video of people that collapsed, rumors of welding people in their houses. How much was actually true? or is this just a big propaganda campaign? Did we ever have people dying in the street here? Do you ever wonder what's reported in China about the US? Are they reporting we're dying in the street? Were the BLM riots reported as whatever they want to show unrest over?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Early on there was reports of people in China dying in the streets, video of people that collapsed, rumors of welding people in their houses. How much was actually true? or is this just a big propaganda campaign? Did we ever have people dying in the street here? Do you ever wonder what's reported in China about the US? Are they reporting we're dying in the street? Were the BLM riots reported as whatever they want to show unrest over?

Definitely

Tonkaman

So interesting info I just heard from my flight attendant that was living in China when covid kicked off.

She said mass casualties started in China as early as August 2019. She said the government had mobile crematoriums driving around burning bodies.

Also said the government came around with no warning without checking on supplies and welding or bolting peoples doors shut.

Also said they told people the virus could be transmitted from animals with them being asymptomatic. Said virtually everyone threw their pets out their windows since they couldn’t get out of their apartments. Street was littered with dead pets
My cousin lives in Shanghai. He shared photos in late 2019 showing high rise apartment building with the doors welded shut. There were designated people in each building that could leave to get supplies, but nobody else could leave.

Funny, that same cousin is totally in love with their social credit system. He thinks using the electronic checkpoints throughout the country is great. 🤦‍♂️

ID Bronco

Because of things like this, I am NOT watching or supporting any Olympic events or activities.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/the-cdc-is-finally-recognizing-natural-immunity-—-legislators-should-follow-suit/ar-AATqW9y?li=BBnbfcL
Sadly I don’t see this administration reducing restrictions anytime soon, and fear I’ll be forced to wear a mask at work for the foreseeable future

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
We got the shots and wear masks when forced too and go shopping every day for exercise. Have no had Covid and do not expect to get it. Looks like the political fraud is over but doubt if anyone will pay for their involvement.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'm on the last day of my 5 day Omicron Quarantine, after uh, heavy exposure from my GF. She tested positive the day before I left TN, so, if it's so awful I would definitely have gotten it. NEITHER of us have or had any symptoms, other than her being suddenly congested and me having a headache for like 3 days. I haven't been tested.

I give this variant 2 thumbs down. Disappointing infection.