Coronavirus

Jesser04

This guy is going through some shit after his shot as well. The audacity if the “fact check” on some of his posts is insane.

Sad. Nobody deserves this shit.
My wife was showing me that last night. All I kept thinking is this guy needs to log off and take a mental health break before he hurts himself.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm convinced the brain washing has gotten so bad that people believe you are going to die if you aren't vaccinated. You won't survive, the world is going to end and all that's left are the vaccinated that will get their booster every six months until the end of time.
Sometimes I feel like it's gotten so bad that everyone thinks if you get the vaccine you're going to die and that if you survive you're only going to be living in a communist state full of medicated lab created Vax zombies with Italian accents and a pentiant for lazers and accounting.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Sometimes I feel like it's gotten so bad that everyone thinks if you get the vaccine you're going to die and that if you survive you're only going to be living in a communist state full of medicated lab created Vax zombies with Italian accents and a pentiant for lazers and accounting.
Yes that is the other side, both exist, both are crazy. A world exists in the middle, maybe it's a happy place where the world moves on and we manage to survive.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Yes that is the other side, both exist, both are crazy. A world exists in the middle, maybe it's a happy place where the world moves on and we manage to survive.
Absolutely! I'd even say the vast majority of the world exists in the middle. Bur the extremes sure paint it black and white anyway.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
They are also the most vocal and most televised
Gotta sell ads, and you know they know exactly who's watching and how to get a reaction. Really, media's ability to target and divide people by viewpoint has just been amplified by a few decades of data mining and modern advancements in how to process and utilize it. In my opinion anyway.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Gotta sell ads, and you know they know exactly who's watching and how to get a reaction. Really, media's ability to target and divide people by viewpoint has just been amplified by a few decades of data mining and modern advancements in how to process and utilize it. In my opinion anyway.
Clickbait for all! Even if it means the downfall of civilization

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
But, it's a government conspiracy.

It's definitely not a free press, a market economy, and a cultural distaste for government intervention fueling it ;)

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
But, it's a government conspiracy.

It's definitely not a free press, a market economy, and a cultural distaste for government intervention fueling it ;)
And now they want to subsidize it 🤔

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
The company I work for has changed their tune and will now require vaccines or masks with weekly testing starting Dec. 5. Before this they promised to fight and had all their lawyers ready to go.

I'm sure these are the same people that are telling our contractor where to dig and place footings for our expansion project.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
ueYVeTOo.jpeg

ID Bronco

Cox signed SB2004 yesterday which allows Utahns to get exemptions from Joe’s mandated jab that he said he wouldn’t and couldn’t mandate. Despicable that States even have to step in to shield freedom of choice.

This is an ever increasing situation. I am glad states are asserting many of their rights.