Coronavirus

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
This is like going to a doctor and demanding Tylenol but they only have acetaminophen and you refuse to take it because it's not the name brand.
Not sure I agree. When reading the FDA letters, they refer to these two as separate items from Pfizer. They even issued two separate letters, one for Comirnaty one for the "vaccine."

xjtony

I had covid in November. I got the first Pfizer shot last week. Had a super sore arm and my heart was racing when I went to bed that night, but nothing else. I'm have a pretty low/average resting heart rate and have never had severe anxiety but it was freaking me out a bit.
I also had a bit of anxiety driving down to get the shot. I know it's a 0.0001% change of having an extreme adverse reaction, but I had zero reason to get it other than to keep being able to feed my family so I was irrationally uneasy.
It's interesting, when I was waiting for the doctor Thursday I was reading the "official" CDC FAQ. Their take is that any high BP issues are from people getting worried because they had the shot, not the vaccine it self. I'll have to grab a sheet when I'm at the VA next and post a picture.

xj_nate

Doctor, economist, polical expert, poser
It's interesting, when I was waiting for the doctor Thursday I was reading the "official" CDC FAQ. Their take is that any high BP issues are from people getting worried because they had the shot, not the vaccine it self. I'll have to grab a sheet when I'm at the VA next and post a picture.
I’ve experienced this with various dr office visits. The worst one was when I got snipped. They were like whoa your BP and heart rate are crazy high right now but they assured me they see that a lot. My numbers have always been good so it’s weird to see them jump up at appointments.

Jesser04

I’ve experienced this with various dr office visits. The worst one was when I got snipped. They were like whoa your BP and heart rate are crazy high right now but they assured me they see that a lot. My numbers have always been good so it’s weird to see them jump up at appointments.
I deal with this every time I go to the dr office usually goes hand in hand with elevated heart rate.

UT410

RME's Holistic Healer
Supporting Member
Interesting video. Is there any truth to those Israel studies? How does one fact check that?

Israel is really going through it, right now.

You can't look at our .gov info on them, but Israel's stats are showing breakthrough at a surprising rate.

There is a lot of coverage on what's going on there.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Supporting Member
Trip Leader

DAA

That's the kind of gov't over reach that could eventually lead to a shooting battle. Telling private business that they have to tell their employees they have to get a series of shots... For covid? That's crossing a line. Maybe not the line, but it's heading in a very volatile, dangerous direction.

I willingly chose to be vaccinated but I'd make them fire me over this. I will NOT get a booster now. On principle. Go ahead and put a hundred million people out of work over this Liberals. See how that works out for you.

- DAA

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Supporting Member
Trip Leader
That's the kind of gov't over reach that could eventually lead to a shooting battle. Telling private business that they have to tell their employees they have to get a series of shots... For covid? That's crossing a line. Maybe not the line, but it's heading in a very volatile, dangerous direction.

I willingly chose to be vaccinated but I'd make them fire me over this. I will NOT get a booster now. On principle. Go ahead and put a hundred million people out of work over this Liberals. See how that works out for you.

- DAA
Just get a job with the Post Office, apparently...

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I was quite disappointed listening to his speech. Here's why.

1- We've been talking about herd immunity since day 1. We needed to reach 60-70% of people being though it, or immunized. 75% of Americans have the shot, so shouldn't we be there?

2- almost a quote, he said 'The risk of any serious illness from a breakthrough infection is very very low. The shot is effective'. But then also said he is making these mandates to 'protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated'. If the shot works, then this shouldn't be a problem.

3-remeber when the cake maker couldn't deny a gay couple a cake because he was a public service? Now we are going to support not servicing those we are not vaccinated. I hope EVERY company who complies with any type of vaccine passport gets sued into the ground.