General Tech Cory's single seat selfish buggy

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
The chassis is finished welded meow.
120+ tabs and i haven't done outside panel tabs.
IMG_6866.JPG

IMG_6867.JPG

IMG_6868.JPG

scrap 1/2" plastic
IMG_6869.JPG

1/4" skid
IMG_6870.JPG

Atlas diaper.
IMG_6871.JPG

IMG_6873.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6872.JPG
    IMG_6872.JPG
    396.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Ashcat

Plans for paint or is it time for it to go back together?

Blew my my mind when Lil Rich said trail breaker was open to spectate. I've set a make it or break it dead line for the truggy. First week of July. If it's not done for that run, it will be ready for trail hero and I will be down there rooting on the drivers in that canyon.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
Plans for paint or is it time for it to go back together?

Blew my my mind when Lil Rich said trail breaker was open to spectate. I've set a make it or break it dead line for the truggy. First week of July. If it's not done for that run, it will be ready for trail hero and I will be down there rooting on the drivers in that canyon.

WD-40 and Back together. i'll paint it this fall if i still have it. It will give me time to finish and change things. i painted my last one before i did panels and it was a giant pain in the ass.

I was suprised as well. Im glad crawling is coming back. Makes me want to build an even smaller comp rig. . .

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I've got to say, the fab work and attention to detail in this build are impressive! The buggy is looking great, can't wait to see it on the trails!

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
I've got to say, the fab work and attention to detail in this build are impressive! The buggy is looking great, can't wait to see it on the trails!
Thank you sir. I enjoy building as much as i do driving them. Its about the only thing that keeps me "sane":chris: as i work straight grave yards.

Looks like your getting close!!! Delta is next month!!

I still will not be able to afford finishing it by then. I just bought a tow rig and am going to moab in a few weeks. I will be out there to spectate.

Here is my toyota based buggy i still have i built 4 years ago.>

[video=youtube;92Viv-1R5ig]

Last edited:

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
So when i had the motor out i replaced all the gaskets, cleaned and inspected every part of it, removed and plugged unnecessary junk, replaced the oil pump and timing chain, lapped the valves in the heads, and gave it a nice coat of gm orange. I also replace the heads with extra set i had off a 4.8. They were the better casting and not prone to cracking.

Flex plate torque converter bolt holes wallerd out and the crank spacer installed.
IMG_6887.JPG

As you can tell he really enjoys things stuffed into his ear hole.
IMG_6888.JPG

cheby orange
IMG_6889.JPG

Extra engine mount i threw on there.
IMG_6890.JPG

water pump outlet and thermostat housing modified, and heater ports removed and pipe plugged.
IMG_6891.JPG

Last edited: