General Tech Cory's single seat selfish buggy

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
This thing is full of home brew. Fawkin love it.

I try to make every thing i can. Its what makes building them fun when you can be creative otherwise its just work.

Thanks for the compliments fellas sorry its taking so long to build. I do have a 2 seat buggy that i beat the shit out of so i am not out much as far as wheeling.

Well it has a new home now. . .

buggy.jpg

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
Bump. Is this doing anything other than taking up room?
It was very handy when i was upgrading the light fixtures above it. Didn't even need my ladder.

So... how big is the fuel tank?
The tank held 15.5 Gallons btw and 47 1911's. Because it held far above my expectations i plan to clearance it around the headers a bit more.

Still doing tons of work to the garage and other peoples piles. I will be back on a regular production pace in a week or two. stay tuned

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
if i was home i would have made you cut that fill cap off of the radiator and remount it in a better spot for filling and burping purposes lol

mombobuggy

A small ball valve on the Thermostat housing works well for my Burping needs. It should sound great with the headers feeding one Muffler/cross over pipe.

Coco

Last weekend of May if I remember right. Check the competition scene post lower on the main RME Page, and there is a schedule for the year and the date are on there :D

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
It should sound great with the headers feeding one Muffler/cross over pipe.

I just hope its not annoyingly loud:eek:

OSRC is 5/27-28 (Fri-Sat)

Love the buggy btw

Thank you sir.

Last weekend of May if I remember right. Check the competition scene post lower on the main RME Page, and there is a schedule for the year and the date are on there :D

I'll work on it. I might not have the coin for the front shafts by then. Right meow the plan is to finish the radiator then tear it all apart, finish welding the chassis, do skids, clean, check and seal motor on a stand, put it back together bare steal and wire and plumb the motor. If i can get it running asap im sure i might drop the cash for shafts faster. I'll paint it this fall if i dont sell it before then.

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
just take the plunge and by the shafts. personally i think ujoint styles would hold just fine but screw it go big rcvs and back off the steering stops for more angle!

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
I made a matching tank for the radiator today. I guess it will be a surge tank for this style motor. Does anyone know the plumbing i need to do for the cooling system on these LS motors. I have seen some diagrams in other threads but not read much into it yet. Feel free to chime in for tips.

IMG_6821.JPGI

IMG_6822.JPG

IMG_6823.JPG

I finished the upper radiator mount. The two outer bolts will be undersized from the tab hole so after the set screw bolts pinch the radiator down the side ones will lock it from falling out.
IMG_6824.JPG

Im
a run some two pieces of 1" tube over the radiator to protect it in the event of a roll and skin it with aluminum.
IMG_6825.JPG

The new shop is set up for now. Im done working on it.
IMG_6826.JPG

IMG_6831.JPGIMG_6832.JPGIMG_6833.JPG

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
The buggy fell apart. I have to notch out some tube around the drain plug on the oil pan so i lifted it up so it nice and easy to get to. Once thats done i'll pull the motor.

IMG_6839.JPG

It balanced perfectly from the top of the B pillar.
IMG_6840.JPG

Packaging pics
IMG_6841.JPG

IMG_6842.JPG

IMG_6844.JPG

She approves buggy building activities.
IMG_6845.JPG

Alexes buggy in its new home.IMG_6846.JPG

IMG_6847.JPG