Central Utah Could anyone do Hanging Tree on Sat Oct 5th or Sun Oct 6th?

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
EDIT: the trip is happening on Sunday, October 6th. We will meet at the Maverik station on 100 N Main in Ephraim at 9:00am. Current list of attendees:

TurboMinivan - TJ
My co-worker Keith - TJ
My co-worker Scott - TJ
My friend Mark - XJ
Rockreligious (as a passenger and local trail guide)
momobuggy
Mcamish01
RockMonkey ?
htrddzl + 4 or 5 other rigs
Omgbecki - TJ

Who else?

Last edited:

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Maybe. Paging all Busheaters.

Any word yet?

I've got a co-worker who has never run this trail but would like to. He is very experienced and will handle it well, so no worries there. Still, I told him it would need to be a larger group than just the two of us. We are currently open to going on either Saturday or Sunday, in case that makes a difference for anyone else.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I've run it twice, so I could probably find the trail head. However, I'd like at least one local to be there with us so we can head out the top rather than having to turn around and run the trail back out.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I might be able to join. I did half of it last year, before I had to turn around to recover another vehicle. I would love to finish it.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I might be able to ride shotgun or ride my bike up it that weekend, Ill have to see, my buggy is still under construction.

Sorry about the buggy not being operable at the moment, but it would be great to have you guide us again. Anyone else local able to tag along, or are you willing to represent by yourself?

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars

Trate D

I have wanted to run this trail forever. I could make it on Sunday... And probably round up a few more rigs too.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
I hate to flake out. I will not be able to make it fellas. I drained my front diff only to find metal chuncks. Upon further inspecton i had a twisted dirtly 30, stripped out outer spline, and rp shot to shit. so i decided to check the rear out. It had 1 twisted spline cromoly shaft and fubar rp as well. just order new gears to day and have to ship my shafts back to tg for warrenty. Sorry if i had gottin any ones hopes up other than mine and my lady's.:(