Central Utah Could anyone do Hanging Tree on Sat Oct 5th or Sun Oct 6th?

Trate D

Sounds like a good sized group, and looks to be a pretty good variety of rigs. I have never ran this trail but I am excited to check it out and have some fun.

Trate D

I hope your "stock" tj can handle the trail Mitch..... Especially with the lack of power!

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Since we're getting a good-sized group, does this mean there are a few rigs with seat(s) available? I told Rockreligious I would let him ride with me--and I will stick to that offer if necessary--but if someone else can give him a ride then I might bring another passenger with me. (I only have one passenger seat in my TJ.)

Anybody?

mombobuggy

Not sure if I can make it at the moment. Anyone able to tig weld stainless steel for me in the a.m. ? The buggy is raring to go but my tow rig needs a stainless bung welded to the stainless tailpipe for the E.G.R. valve. It decided to throw a code and is running crappy with it disconnected.

UFAB

I can weld stainless.. is it easy to get to. Clean..

Be at the shop tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Since we're getting a good-sized group, does this mean there are a few rigs with seat(s) available? I told Rockreligious I would let him ride with me--and I will stick to that offer if necessary--but if someone else can give him a ride then I might bring another passenger with me. (I only have one passenger seat in my TJ.)

Anybody?

Bring your friend, Im sure there will be a seat somewhere, I wouldnt mind walking/running the trail (trying to get in shape) mostly just need a seat to and from the trail. I might even have my bike back by then.

UFAB

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381125723045.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381125723045.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 29
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381125745117.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381125745117.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 27
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381125757760.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381125757760.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 27
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381125784119.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381125784119.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 28

Bart

Looks like fun was had by all. I was going to try to make this but the projects just didn't cooperate.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Guess who's arms are sore today from running the steering without any horse's!!! :D What an awesome freaking run, crazy good driving skills on the waterfall guys, can't believe how many made it up!!!! Nice running with you all, lots of great people having a good time and helping each other out... its amazing to me sometimes how we get that many gearheads to mesh.

mombobuggy

Ryan were you scared when Mitch started towing you like a bat out of hell. I would be. We could hear his supercharger wailing for miles.