Central Utah Could anyone do Hanging Tree on Sat Oct 5th or Sun Oct 6th?

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I have me and one other rig rounded up so far. I am waiting to here from a few more.

Great. Rockreligious has confirmed that he will be there--albeit as a passenger--and I offered to let him ride with me if nobody else has a more spacious open seat for him to use.

Trate D

Sounds good! I think I have about 5 rigs that have said they want to come too. All experienced and built rigs...

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I just invited my friend Mark to come along in his white XJ. A few of you have seen him in action out at the snakes... and he is crazy. :)

Omgbecki

I'm Going To See If I Can Swing This Trip. I've Wanted To Do It Since You Went The First Time My Only Problem Is I'm Heading To Moab The 17-20. Not Sure If I Can Swing 2 Trips Out That Way.

Omgbecki

Since I'm Coming From Ogden, Where Would I meetUp With You Guys/SomeOne That I Could Follow To The Trail? Haven't BeeN There.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
The plan is to meet at Maverik in Ephraim at 9:00am. While some guys may caravan together, I figure most of us will just drive there individually. As for myself, I'm going to leave Lehi between 7:15-7:30 and be driving solo. I'll be easy to spot en route--just look for the silver Suburban trailering a black TJ. :)

When we leave the Maverik station, we will travel as a group to the trail head.

UFAB

See ya'll there..

Was going to watch the bor race.

Bringing a stock tj and a toyota with a little tube work

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2