DATC offroad show

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
I wish I could have been there but I was in charge of our districts Scouting for Food drive and we got done loading two semi trailers about 2 PM. I did get my mug on TV, but I missed going to the show.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Why? did he roll it at mini moab? If so post pics!:D

ya...
100_1580.jpg

:rofl:

ricsrx

The daily driver class was a joke I guess it's true "LESS IS MORE"

Im not sure about how it worked but my Toyota was definetly less...

high lift jack,
1" body lift,
1" over leanght shackles.

I didnt stay till the end, Did I win?? Didnt the BHR win the DD with the blue Toyota???

wizziecutter

FJ40 that only had 3 oem panels on it.

Actually all the panels except the floor and the tailgate are OEM. They are cut a bit or modified, but all stock FJ40 Metal. We just moved the front fenders up and forward. The hood, dash and other front clip stuff are even original stock parts from that truck. They did not have the top or doors there, but they are stock as well.:greg:

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
Im not sure about how it worked but my Toyota was definetly less...

high lift jack,
1" body lift,
1" over leanght shackles.

I didnt stay till the end, Did I win?? Didnt the BHR win the DD with the blue Toyota???

No a CJ7 won DD

BHR took Best in Show with the Cruiser

854run2

ALMOST DONE
This line says it all "Only things that were bolted on and stayed in the jeep were counted." was a quote from eatrocks. So sorry toyota guys it must have been a jeep show.

Last edited:

854run2

ALMOST DONE
could give a sht less about a mexi-gold hunk of steel. the judges had no clue what they were doing. kinda of like half the people running it. there needs to be a show local run by people who know what they are doing.

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
given this is only the 2nd year our two clubs have been putting on the show id say it turned out pretty well. but ur more than welcome to put on ur own show, let me know ill come :D

Meat_

Banned
could give a sht less about a mexi-gold hunk of steel. the judges had no clue what they were doing. kinda of like half the people running it. there needs to be a show local run by people who know what they are doing.

What is the date for your perfect event?

854run2

ALMOST DONE
what do you think,
1 trail rig ohv only
2 daily driver has to have current plates
3 truggys
4 buggys
5 full size rig
6 under construction
what or who did i leave out?

Bucking Bronco

what or who did i leave out?

The cost that it takes to put on an event that is free to the public

So now that we are complicating things you better plan on an entrance fee. And of coarse that means half as many people so less traffic for the vendors.

I had a blast looking at all the different rigs and meeting all the great people.