Debate over RS and Con----Why are we as 4WD enthusiasts our own worst enemy at times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by EZRhino
Fine, since this discussion resembles a dog chasing its tail in circles, let's just scrap the entire thing. The sign will now say this:
I don't know 85% seems pretty much like a concensus. So, are we settled on the 1-5 rating system? Can I conduct a couple polls to see what people would rate RS and CON, using the 1-5 system?

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by EZRhino
Fine, since this discussion resembles a dog chasing its tail in circles, let's just scrap the entire thing. The sign will now say this:

ok the fact that we live so close to moab which is a 1-5 rated area. whats the debate? people around here will understand this system because it is what is famialier to them

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
how about a more people oriented scale? For easy trails, show a picture of Pokey. For moderate trails show Mbryson. For hard trails show Shawn. for Insane trails, show Satan.:D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Don't worry, it will get long when we start designing and building signs, and talking about times/arrangments to go plant them. WE've only just begun.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by RockMonkey
Don't worry, it will get long when we start designing and building signs, and talking about times/arrangments to go plant them. WE've only just begun.

This one is a long sucker...

For the construction phase, lets start a new thread, so we don't have to sort through 20 pages to get the info... :D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
If shawn is a troll, the trail is a snake... where be the dragon? in that little cave? I don't get it...

Attachments

• constrictor sign 2.jpg
    constrictor sign 2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.