Definition of "Big Boys"

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
This is an interesting thread. As Pokey kinda said, depending on were you are on the latter, depends on who you see as being a "Big Dog".

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by pokeyYJ
People that I think fall into the "BIG dawg" category, (from RME only, and don't hate me if I left you out)

Jeremy
Shawn
Spencuri
MBryson
Grocery getter

That is all that I can think of right now, but you get the point.

Pokey I think it's awesome that you feel these guys are "big dawgs", I think that most that really are would never consider themselves to be "big dawgs".
For example look at how mbryson and spence responded. I also would consider them "big dawgs" maybe not on the trail but definetely on RME. They have a lot of experience and are willing to help those that ask.
Jeremy is a "big dawg" when it comes to the garage, modifying building,and fabricating (the true "art" of 4x4) but I don't think you will ever see him compete.

So I guess what I'm saying is that a "big dawg" is anyone that has knowledge, experience, and Integrity!! With a well built, rig no matter what size it is.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I think we can ALL learn things from each other and help each other out. Goes right back to attitude..............Hawkins is one of the coolest dudes I've run a trail with. He could easily outdrive me, even in my own rig, but he's a nice, easy-going guy, that respects the land, respects other land users and has a good time doing what he loves. {convenient example-----there are plenty others}

There's always going to be someone faster, bigger or whatever.......it's a lot easier to just be yourself and learn from your mistakes and victories and learn from other people you hang and trailride with.

Caleb

Originally posted by britney

Pokey I think it's awesome that you feel these guys are "big dawgs", I think that most that really are would never consider themselves to be "big dawgs".
For example look at how mbryson and spence responded. I also would consider them "big dawgs" maybe not on the trail but definetely on RME. They have a lot of experience and are willing to help those that ask.
Jeremy is a "big dawg" when it comes to the garage, modifying building,and fabricating (the true "art" of 4x4) but I don't think you will ever see him compete.

So I guess what I'm saying is that a "big dawg" is anyone that has knowledge, experience, and Integrity!! With a well built, rig no matter what size it is.

I think britney is THE big dawg of Chit Chat:D:D:D

good words though;)

P

pokeyYJ

You know, guys/and gals,,,,,,,,,
positive3.jpg

ace

Parts Collector
I had a big dog bite me on the a$$ a couple weeks ago. Stinking Dobermans.

As far as wheeling goes, Dang, I just love the sport. Can't we all just get along?:cool:

Andy

aka. Hollywood
I was thinking about this after you left yesterday Jeremy. It's now an out dated term, I haven't heard it used for quit a while, untill now. If you worship someone, and you think they are a "big dog" you need to step back and see the big picture.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Brett said:
EDIT: I didn't notice the 2003 dates! :eek:
Bahahahaha!!! That's how it happens. Someone digs up some ooooooold crap, and people start posting like it all happened today.