Delta

sukaB

Banned
Well it's time...
It's time to start runnin for this year and get ready so we'll be out there if you would like to come it's a cheap trip with tons of wheelin all day long...and fun.
B

sukaB

Banned
I might have some time to work on the buggie this weekend so I was thinking next wekend might be good....

fergusor

Good that way I can put efi in this weekend and finish welding on by bead locks. I talked to 1/4 elliptic and he said that he will be ready to go out that weekend too.

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Oh i'll be ready !!!!! I've go a ton of new stuff to break:D Ram assist,new superbirfs Oh and i've gota finish off my driveline so i can get it replaced. I should probably test my cage too. HEHEHE:D

sukaB

Banned
Always good for testing cage...
I'll take my new spotter up Anarchy Alley..
let's go have some fun.....
I love staying at the little motel for 22 bucks wit da restaurant in it....good omelet's though

sukaB

Banned
I could probably get you a seat in the whitey TJ with 60's in it if nat doesnt go for photo's and spotting duties.
hhmm hhmm danny!

sukaB

Banned
She said she won't go if it's cold....hehehehehe;)
It'll be cold I bet...
count on it if you want to go and take pics and vid I'll get you in the 95 black YJ with the girls or you can ride in the tj with 60's.
Or try to hang on to the back of BLACKY........
:D :eek:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I don't care where I ride, as long as I can get Pics as the group moves along the Obstacles!

So will you be leaving on Friday and staying the night? Next Sat, right?

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
What would you rate Delta? I've never wheeled there, but I would like to go around to new places. I have been to Moab a couple of times in my YJ.

I have D30RC, D35 w/ trashloc, 3.73 gears, no lockers, 33" tires BFG Mud Terrains (bald), I6 engine, 4" lift RE, I do have body protection though. except an exo cage.

It's my daily driver so I can't break it! Let me know if you think it's too tough for my YJ or if I could take some chicken runs or maybe just climb everything.

Last edited:

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
The places we're going is pretty hard, but there are bypasses. It's a toss up, 33's seem a little small to me and with no lockers you would be pretty lucky to make any of the obstacles. What do you think brandon?????

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make this trip, but my club is going down the weekend of Feb 1,2. They have listed cat canyon and chainsaw as trails to run. I'll let you guys know how the 33s work. However, I am locked f&r, so that will be a big difference.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by tweakeyjeep

It's my daily driver so I can't break it! Let me know if you think it's too tough for my YJ or if I could take some chicken runs or maybe just climb everything.

If its your DD you might want to hang out at home...Delta has some wicked stuff...;)