Desert Therapy Session Jan 5-7

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
So Friday morning, meetup will be at the Holiday on US6 in Spanish Fork, across the street from the Walmart. We'd like to leave there at 0800. Last gas is going to be in Huntington, and folks coming from the other direction can meet us there or at the four way on Buckhorn. We want to have left the four way and be headed towards Fuller by 1000.

Friday night, camp choice number one is Tomsich Butte, 38.68368, -110.98592 or thereabouts. If that doesn't work out, the fallback is Block Mountain, 38.79501, -110.74938. We'll have the radios on.

Saturday morning, some of us may go back up Eagle Canyon to finish Secret Mesa and the rest will bypass on I70. Either way we will reassemble at Justensen Flats 38.84480, -110.89365, right where the tunnel comes under I70, and if you're meeting us that morning that's the spot. We will aim to leave there towards Copper Globe at 1000.

Radio frequency will be 146.520, with 146.460 as a backup, and my cell number is 801 891 7467. If you haven't already, please make sure we know which meet point you're aiming for.

This is going to be awesome.

Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
Having not joined an RME field trip previously, I’m going to be crushed if everyone doesn’t insist on being called by their screen names IRL.

“Yo TRD270, is Gravy going to set up there next to DAA or Rot Box?”

If I find out you all have been hiding behind fake identities this whole time, I’m going to be pissed.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Having not joined an RME field trip previously, I’m going to be crushed if everyone doesn’t insist on being called by their screen names IRL.

If I find out you all have been hiding behind fake identities this whole time, I’m going to be pissed.

Should be a rule!

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
View attachment 168251

I was wedded in Nov '91. I had other things to do than play video games by then :D

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.

My real name is George.