Archived Easter Week roll call

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I think a night run of hells revenge would be cool. not so busy and moderate trail.

But what do I know I have only been once.:-\

I kinda like this idea.

I'll be there from the 8th-13th. I hope.

My club usually runs Fins N'things on friday night, easy trail, but a couple beers makes it a little bit more entertaining.

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
I think we should have two rme runs, one around the first weekend and one on thurs. It would be fun to do moab rim at night on the 4th. anybody want to do it? Ill be down the 3rd to the 7th

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
We were going to come up with an RME agenda, but we'll put some polls up today to let everybody decide the best day/time and which trail.

chans

I think we should have two rme runs, one around the first weekend and one on thurs. It would be fun to do moab rim at night on the 4th. anybody want to do it? Ill be down the 3rd to the 7th

A RME night run would be fun on the first weekend also. Not sure about Moab Rim though since a couple of spots freak me out during the day but it might not be bad at night since all you would see is pitch black when you are leaning over and looking down the cliff.

utah340six

8th - 12th
game for a run
sonwants to try upper heldarado 1 day
prichet i need to get to the top
every time we go we turn around break downs.

call me for run 801 910 7714 tom

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Got my rig running/driving, so I made reservations at the camp site - 3-13th. Most likely I might show up early and or stay later, but those are the days for sure.... I'll probably head out of here the end of the month and stay until at least the 14th and then head back.

DewYota

8th or 9th through the 12th
sounds like thats when everyones gonna be there!
will be rolling around with portal-tek again :cool: